BearcatTalk.com

BearcatTalk.com (http://www.bearcattalk.com/index.php)
-   Bearcat Basketball (http://www.bearcattalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Former Bearcats (http://www.bearcattalk.com/showthread.php?t=9416)

JasonS 10-16-2014 08:57 PM

Former Bearcats
 
I saw on Twitter that SK signed with Golden State. I don't know who reported it or what the details are. If someone finds them before me, please post. Thanks!

Robert 10-16-2014 09:27 PM

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/ucat...iors/17379129/

LaxCat31 10-17-2014 08:22 AM

Love to hear that! But what are his chances of making the 15 man roster?

JasonS 10-17-2014 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaxCat31 (Post 95747)
Love to hear that! But what are his chances of making the 15 man roster?

Considering it's in the middle of training camp and he is coming off knee surgery, probably pretty low. I hope he makes it but I expect that he will start off in the D League.

WAITE HOYT 2 10-17-2014 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonS (Post 95749)
Considering it's in the middle of training camp and he is coming off knee surgery, probably pretty low. I hope he makes it but I expect that he will start off in the D League.

If he is going to play shooting guard I don't see him making the roster. They have lots of numbers there. I haven't read about GS having any injuries.

Mcginnjw 10-17-2014 11:50 AM

Great news...even if he doesn't make the roster. This gives him the chance to showcase his ability for other NBA teams.

Robert 10-17-2014 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mcginnjw (Post 95754)
Great news...even if he doesn't make the roster. This gives him the chance to showcase his ability for other NBA teams.

Yeah, I believe any team can claim a D-League player regardless of who they are affiliated with. I think it works like the NFL practice squads where the original team gets right of first refusal, kind of like how a restricted free agent works.

LaxCat31 10-20-2014 02:24 PM

Bill Koch ‏@bkoch 50s50 seconds ago
#bearcats Sean Kilpatrick signed a "partially guaranteed" contract with the Golden State Warriors today.@ENQSports

david aka the TYZ 10-20-2014 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaxCat31 (Post 95791)
Bill Koch ‏@bkoch 50s50 seconds ago
#bearcats Sean Kilpatrick signed a "partially guaranteed" contract with the Golden State Warriors today.@ENQSports

Awesome, good for him.

LaxCat31 10-20-2014 03:59 PM

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/ucat...iors/17379129/


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.