BearcatTalk.com

BearcatTalk.com (https://www.bearcattalk.com/index.php)
-   2016 Recruiting Profiles (https://www.bearcattalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   '16 GA PG Kobi Jordan-Simmons (https://www.bearcattalk.com/showthread.php?t=7870)

bearcat18 05-02-2013 05:12 PM

'16 GA PG Kobi Jordan-Simmons

Shun Williams ‏@OntheRadarHoops

Cincinnati has offered 2016 Atlanta Celtics (GA) guard Kobi Simmons per @TheRecruitScoop @JordanKobi @stfrancisbball

Also has offers from Georgia and Auburn. 6"4' PG.

Scheids21 05-02-2013 05:40 PM

Not even ranked. He sucks.

mdchick 05-02-2013 09:09 PM

Nice, he isn't even ranked..... he is only what 16 years old, now when he looks on our page to see what people are saying about him on the internet he is going to see cincy fans bad mouthing him, you better hope he sucks because this hurts us if he is good, and chances are if he has an offer he is good.

JumpinJack5 05-02-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchick (Post 67857)
Nice, he isn't even ranked..... he is only what 16 years old, now when he looks on our page to see what people are saying about him on the internet he is going to see cincy fans bad mouthing him, you better hope he sucks because this hurts us if he is good, and chances are if he has an offer he is good.

While I agree with what you are saying, kids shouldn't be so sensitive. All you have to do is look at all the idiots who comment on everything and act like they know-it-all, yet have no clue how to even dribble a basketball.

TheLongHaul 05-02-2013 09:16 PM

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Sheids was being sarcastic.

mdchick 05-02-2013 09:18 PM

I don't care if he was being sarcastic writing things like that on this site only hurt our chance at getting any recruit

mdchick 05-02-2013 09:19 PM

I'm all for getting information on players, but its stupid things like that, that can turn a kid off right away from looking at a school specifically ones that have multiple offers.

bearcat18 05-02-2013 09:28 PM

I think (or at least hope) Scheids was joking. Nevertheless, they don't even have rankings for the 2016 class yet.

If you get ANY offers as a freshman in high school you are good, period.

JumpinJack5 05-02-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLongHaul (Post 67859)
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Sheids was being sarcastic.

My comment was not directed towards him. He usually has good insight to add to our discussions. Pretty impressive for a McNick grad!:D It was just an "in general" comment.

Scheids21 05-03-2013 08:17 AM

Woah started quite the controversy. Thank you for those that recognized of course I was being sarcastic. I'll be sure to clarify my sarcasm next time so it doesn't affect the future of UC basketball. He's 15 years old and we offered him a scholarship; clearly we think he is good.

Kobi, if you are reading this, I do not think you suck. Please come to UC.