BearcatTalk.com

BearcatTalk.com (https://www.bearcattalk.com/index.php)
-   2017 Recruiting Profiles (https://www.bearcattalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   '17 Kansas Transfer PF Carlton Bragg (https://www.bearcattalk.com/showthread.php?t=11794)

jacobkdoyle 04-19-2017 06:22 PM

'17 Kansas Transfer PF Carlton Bragg

@GoodmanESPN
Kansas transfer Carlton Bragg told ESPN he is considering Arizona State, Xavier, Illinois, NC State and Cincinnati. Will sit, 2 years left.

cincyguy13 04-19-2017 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle (Post 168439)
@GoodmanESPN
Kansas transfer Carlton Bragg told ESPN he is considering Arizona State, Xavier, Illinois, NC State and Cincinnati. Will sit, 2 years left.

Between those scholls, I'd say us and x would have a decent chance. Considering he's from Ohio. But that Might not be important to him

#BearcatNation 04-19-2017 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cincyguy13 (Post 168441)
Between those scholls, I'd say us and x would have a decent chance. Considering he's from Ohio. But that Might not be important to him

Twitter said in his high school recruitment, he was down to Kansas, UK, and Illinois. So don't count the Illini out.

jacobkdoyle 04-19-2017 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #BearcatNation (Post 168444)
Twitter said in his high school recruitment, he was down to Kansas, UK, and Illinois. So don't count the Illini out.

Different coach now (probably a good thing honestly, although I'm not sure how much Bragg would love Underwood's demeanor).

UCalum08 04-20-2017 08:16 AM

If he is serious about staying out of trouble, he better not go to X.

GarradJ21 04-20-2017 08:17 AM

If we get this kid, I'll be pumped. Hopefully we hear a visit soon.

Bearcat513 04-20-2017 08:45 AM

I thought when the news came out he was transferring people weren't too excited about him. He obviously has the talent, but the character issues worry me. Then again, I trust Cronin when it comes to that stuff. We haven't had an issue with a player off the court in some time.

Do we even have enough scholly's left if Bragg/ Diarra both have interest?

jacobkdoyle 04-20-2017 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat513 (Post 168458)
I thought when the news came out he was transferring people weren't too excited about him. He obviously has the talent, but the character issues worry me. Then again, I trust Cronin when it comes to that stuff. We haven't had an issue with a player off the court in some time.

If we're recruiting him, I trust Cronin did his homework. It's not a basketball issue. I think we'd take Bragg over Diarra 100 times out of 100.

#BearcatNation 04-20-2017 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat513 (Post 168458)

We do not, unless someone were to leave. I agree with Jake though; I think if given the option, we'd take Bragg. We'll see.

UCBearcats 04-20-2017 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #BearcatNation (Post 168475)
We do not, unless someone were to leave. I agree with Jake though; I think if given the option, we'd take Bragg. We'll see.

Take em both if that happens and wish Quadri well.