BearcatTalk.com

BearcatTalk.com (https://www.bearcattalk.com/index.php)
-   Bearcat Basketball (https://www.bearcattalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Quadri Moore Leaving UC? (https://www.bearcattalk.com/showthread.php?t=11884)

UCBearcats 09-01-2017 10:16 AM

Quadri Moore Leaving UC?

Multiple reports that Quadri is off the team and he left the University of Cincinnati. Can anyone confirm?

GarradJ21 09-01-2017 10:22 AM

Gone

jacobkdoyle 09-01-2017 10:36 AM

What happened? Dismissed or left on his own?

CHEER CINCY 09-01-2017 11:20 AM

I can not even begin to tell you how happy I am to hear of this news!

waterhead 09-01-2017 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle (Post 170291)
What happened? Dismissed or left on his own?

"removed from the team" is what it sounds like (if the rumor is true)

I give Quadri some credit for sticking it out here this long. If true this could very well be a net positive for the team though. We need to give any minutes Q may have received to the younger players. It's still going to be hard with 6 bigs on the roster let alone 7.

Queens_NYC 09-01-2017 10:33 PM

Best of luck to him in the future. Hopefully he can take on a larger role at his next school and be a noteworthy contributor.

jtsladder@aol.com 09-02-2017 03:23 PM

Im suprised it took so long for it to reach hear.

mdchick 09-03-2017 07:37 PM

Quadri was a good kid I'm sad as a person he left, but as a fan he was a weak link to our team. The thing about him leaving that excites me is that he must have seen from diarra there was no way he was going to get playing time because he was so good and not to mention tre Scott.
I don't know if this is actual fact, but that is what I assume happened.

This is the first team I can not name a weak link that I don't want in the game under mick cronin.

GarradJ21 09-04-2017 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchick (Post 170325)
Quadri was a good kid I'm sad as a person he left, but as a fan he was a weak link to our team. The thing about him leaving that excites me is that he must have seen from diarra there was no way he was going to get playing time because he was so good and not to mention tre Scott.
I don't know if this is actual fact, but that is what I assume happened.

This is the first team I can not name a weak link that I don't want in the game under mick cronin.

Not what happened but I like where your head is at..lol

Btown Bearcat 09-05-2017 06:40 AM

Be curious to see what happens one thing I like about cronin is I cant remember him ever kicking a kid off scholy simply to add a better player. He seems to care about his kids more then winning which is rare in college sports these days. While some may see that as a bad thing its something I have respected about cronin big time in his tenure most other coaches kick underachieving kids off teams all the time to open scholarships up without the kid doing anything wrong besides not living up to expectation or someone else being better wanting to sign or transfer. I may be forgetting a situation but I dont think so. I was always a Quad fan though I hope he can find the right fit and have himself a great senior year. I think if he goes to a small school he can actually be a offensive force in the right situation.