BearcatTalk.com

BearcatTalk.com (http://www.bearcattalk.com/index.php)
-   Bearcat Basketball (http://www.bearcattalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Around the Country (http://www.bearcattalk.com/showthread.php?t=10378)

jacobkdoyle 11-13-2015 04:25 PM

Around the Country
 
Notable Games:

Colorado vs Iowa State...is this @ISU or neutral?

Robert Morris @ Penn (we play Robert Morris on Sunday)

Miami (OH) @ Xavier

Bearcat_NTS 11-13-2015 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle (Post 119312)
Notable Games:

Colorado vs Iowa State...is this @ISU or neutral?

Robert Morris @ Penn (we play Robert Morris on Sunday)

Miami (OH) @ Xavier

The CU-Iowa State game is being played at the Pentagon. Cyclones up 30-25 at the half.

TNBearcat3 11-13-2015 05:07 PM

Watching Iowa State now, they are good but I don't think they are great. Winnable game for sure.

jacobkdoyle 11-13-2015 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TNBearcat3 (Post 119316)
Watching Iowa State now, they are good but I don't think they are great. Winnable game for sure.

Didn't catch any of it...is Iowa State deep? I know Niang, Morris, Long and McKay but no one else.

TNBearcat3 11-13-2015 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle (Post 119324)
Didn't catch any of it...is Iowa State deep? I know Niang, Morris, Long and McKay but no one else.

From what I've watched, and announcers have said they go about 7 deep 8 at the most. We can absolutely wear them down.

Bulldog01 11-13-2015 07:51 PM

Mitchell(tOSU) from Taft high school. Might be best basketball player EVER male or female from Cincinnati.

Bearcat_NTS 11-13-2015 09:53 PM

Western Illinois leads #17 Wisconsin by 4 with under 3 minutes to go.

jacobkdoyle 11-13-2015 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat_NTS (Post 119438)
Western Illinois leads #17 Wisconsin by 4 with under 3 minutes to go.

They did it!

Bearcat_NTS 11-13-2015 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle (Post 119440)
They did it!

Might Big East.

Matt Norlander ‏@MattNorlander 4m4 minutes ago
And ANOTHER upset: Belmont beats Marquette 83-80 on the road.

Rick Byrd is a freaking boss.

jacobkdoyle 11-13-2015 10:25 PM

Stanford in OT vs Green Bay

Illinois lost by 12 against North Florida


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.