BearcatTalk.com

BearcatTalk.com (https://www.bearcattalk.com/index.php)
-   Bearcat Basketball (https://www.bearcattalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Radio Show (https://www.bearcattalk.com/showthread.php?t=11274)

Cin City 01-26-2018 05:35 AM

A healthy Cashmere Wright. No explanation needed.

JasonS 01-26-2018 05:49 AM

Deonta Vaughn. I would have loved to have seen what he would have been like with all the talent around him.

jacobkdoyle 01-26-2018 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GarradJ21 (Post 180620)
A lot of respect. I’d say he is the founding father of the Cronin era

My pick would be Justin Jackson. I feel like he would flourish off the bench and help do all the dirty work. He obviously got better year after year but it was hard to count on him to do a whole bunch on offense. He was put in that position his senior year with only really having SK as a scoring threat. The Harvard game he had to turn into a scoring machine and it just wasn’t there. So I feel like if he was coming of the bench to back Kyle and Gary We would see a stellar backup and not have to rely on his scoring

I'd pick Jackson too.

ME80 01-26-2018 08:33 AM

A Healthy Cashmere Wright

WAITE HOYT 2 01-26-2018 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GarradJ21 (Post 180620)
A lot of respect. I’d say he is the founding father of the Cronin era

My pick would be Justin Jackson. I feel like he would flourish off the bench and help do all the dirty work. He obviously got better year after year but it was hard to count on him to do a whole bunch on offense. He was put in that position his senior year with only really having SK as a scoring threat. The Harvard game he had to turn into a scoring machine and it just wasn’t there. So I feel like if he was coming of the bench to back Kyle and Gary We would see a stellar backup and not have to rely on his scoring

I would like to see a healthy Cash running this team.

ZCat 01-26-2018 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jds513 (Post 179584)
Thought what he said about Chris Archer was pretty hilarious. He didn’t realize he was in the big leagues, thought he was a minor league pitcher maybe and his parting words to him was make sure to be saving his money. Afterwards Dan Hoard told him he was an all star pitcher for the Rays, where Mick made a joke about him making 200 million in the future and what he said was to save his money. Typing it out doesn’t sound that funny now, but it was pretty laughable on the radio.

He said Chris Archer would be getting a Bearcat gift basket in the mail from him.

Yeah it was nice to see him poking fun him himself. Archer does have a baby face. At least from when they showed him on TV.

waterhead 01-26-2018 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WAITE HOYT 2 (Post 180640)
I would like to see a healthy Cash running this team.

I would probably go for Cash too. We haven't really had a full look at what Cane can do. If we don't get that look...Cash would be a very good pick. Clearly a better option than JJ (with all due respect to JJ).

waterhead 01-26-2018 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle (Post 180638)
I'd pick Jackson too.

I think Jackson's Sr year would be an interesting experiment. He could play from the low block but our defense would be out of this world. He could switch on anything and he was a pretty good passer.

waterhead 01-26-2018 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterhead (Post 180665)
I think Jackson's Sr year would be an interesting experiment. He could play from the low block but our defense would be out of this world. He could switch on anything and he was a pretty good passer.

This assumes Gary on the other block of course

WAITE HOYT 2 01-26-2018 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterhead (Post 180664)
I would probably go for Cash too. We haven't really had a full look at what Cane can do. If we don't get that look...Cash would be a very good pick. Clearly a better option than JJ (with all due respect to JJ).

I think Cane is still trying to perfect his game and how it blends in with all the other guys. At SHU he was the man not just a distributor. He was counted on to score then distribute. He is showing he is adapting. But if given a choice right now for this team this year I like cash if healthy. True PG who understands his role