View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 11:50 AM   #6
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
We have a good nucleus of Clark, Evans and Caupain. I am excited to see the development in particularly the first two. If Caupain can work to become more efficient, he has a chance to have a great senior season. He made some really good passes last night and has been good with his A/TO this season. If Evans continues to improve, he can take some pressure off of Caupain in handling the ball. I would love too see Cumberland start and keep KJ as a 6th man. TBH, that is the role he will be the most effective in.

Caupain
Cumberland
Evans
Clark
Washington

That lineup will be our most talented since the Sweet 16 year. All those guys are at least 6'4''. I would love to see Mick pursue a graduate transfer that could play the 2/3 and is a pure scorer to have off the bench as well (or start over Cumberland).

A little better luck in close games and a nice OOC with Michigan, Xavier, @Iowa State, @Butler, and possibly Duke is a lot to look forward to.

My biggest concern is how we'll use our scholarships to round out this class and how well we will recruit for 2017.
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote