Thread: Leadership Role
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 06:06 PM   #9
juckerrules
Elite Member

juckerrules is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
Haha I got it after seeing your post. I went to vote first and was like damn lol.

If it was "All" or "Other" or whatever you could vote for Quadri Moore or Jenifer if you really wanted to.

I voted for Clark. 4 year starter. He's been around the block. He has himself at the point where he can play through anything and still make an impact on the game. He's very unselfish too. That's a good quality. His laid back demeanor might actually help this team too imo. Everyone is so geared up for a quicker pace with Broome, but Clark's steadiness can help keep things in check if we get going a little too quickly and start turning it over or making bad decisions. Clark showed more moves in the post last year than I remember from him in his FR or SO season too. He's become a guy who can demand the ball and get a bucket. It may not be his style to scream and yell and get everyone all fired up, but he certainly leads by example. Any young guy here, or any recruit on a visit or whatever could look to Clark on how to be a class act.
He showed more moves, but he didn't score any more than the year before (+.4, although averaged a couple fewer minutes, so better %)...seems to have settled into the role of hitting the boards, playing "D" and getting his 10 points. That's an important role. I would like to see him up his point production...maybe 12-13 pts./game, but if others increase their production, i'll take what Gary has.
juckerrules is offline   Reply With Quote