View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 09:06 AM   #6
BearcatAlum1
Elite Member

BearcatAlum1 has a spectacular aura aboutBearcatAlum1 has a spectacular aura about
Class Of 2012 Hamilton Southeastern Star Gary Harris Enjoys A Great Visit To The Campus Of Xavier University

Cavan Walsh
March 1, 2010

Class of 2012 Hamilton Southeastern star Gary Harris was on campus at Xavier over the weekend for their game against Richmond, and had a great visit. Harris rates as one of the top prospects in a loaded Indiana Class of 2012.

Harris greatly enjoyed his visit to Xavier. “It was really good. It was a great game against Richmond. After the game, they showed me around campus,and we talked about how great of a school it was. The visit was really great,” said Harris.

Harris can definitely see himself playing at Xavier. “Yeah of course I could see myself there. They have a great coaching staff, they are all like a family there, and it is a great school for education,” said Harris.

On the court, Harris is focused on the state tournament. “We are 17-3, and we are going to play in one of the toughest Sectionals in the state. We are trying to repeat as Sectionals champion, and be the first team to do so in our Sectional,” said Harris.

- HoopsIndiana.com
BearcatAlum1 is offline   Reply With Quote