Thread: Cumberland
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 12:18 PM   #10
Btown Bearcat

Btown Bearcat is an unknown quantity at this point
Ya I cant wait I would like to add Evans into this as well. The thing people are overlooking though is our fast break is going to be unbelievable. As good a finisher in fast breaks and passer and as strong as Caupain was he wasn't very fast for a PG. Broom on the other hand is one of if not the fastest guards in the country according to Cronin. Our fast break this year is going to be likely one of the best in the country. You get Broom, Cumberland, and Evans in transition and I just dont see how you are going to stop it.

No doubt in my mind all things considered that Cumberland and Evans will be vastly improved this year as I think our offense will fit them like a glove with Broome running the show. Evans and Cumberland are going to be such a great 1/2 threat. Our offense is looking like it could be the real deal and consistent for once. I truly think even tho we lose Caupain's leadership and floor generalship and also KJ's defense that we will be better this year and prob by a good amount especially on the offensive end. I do think Cumberland will end up being the star of this team going forward though and probably wont make it to his senior year in my opinion.

Last edited by Btown Bearcat; 06-23-2017 at 12:23 PM.
Btown Bearcat is offline   Reply With Quote