Thread: Last 10 Games
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 08:42 AM   #7
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by juckerrules View Post
Last 10 games of the regular season also happen to have half of them against the 3 next best teams in the AAC. At SMU, & the 2 Houston & Wichita State games.
Time to see how tourney ready the Cats are.

I don't really expect 10-0 (although I think they are capable) ..you'd think these slow starts have to catch up to them on the road against a decent opponent.
What are we ok with? 8-2? That would be 27-4 overall going into the conference tourney.

What's your best guess.....if you had no spread money in the game.
There was a time I thought 4 losses would equal a 4 seed. I am starting to think it may be closer to the 3 and 4 bubble. 5 losses might put us on the 4 or 5 bubble. 3 losses on the 2 or 3 bubble. No more losses has to almost put us on the 1 and 2 bubble I would think.

Remember...we have not played a majority of our hardest games in conference yet. Whatever respect (or disrespect) we are getting now SHOULD only get better if we can look good over the closing stretch.

At the end of the season...top 10 rpi, top 10 Kenpom, and a good record against both columns should be a very very nice resume. As far as rpi is concerned I don't think we can lose more than 1 game and end in the top 10...but Kenpom we may be able to with 2 more losses.
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote