Thread: Memphis
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 10:04 AM   #92
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhub2003 View Post
For some posters on the board, we could be 32-0 and it wouldn’t be enough.

We’re 29-4 with 5 tier 1 wins and a winning record in tier 1 games and we’re still questioning the cosch?

I truly believe that the overall cincinnati sports landscape over the past 25 years has jaded a huge portion of the fan base and they are incapable of being happy with a team.

Everyone had their issues with the team but maybe lets embrace the place we’re in right now. Maybe be insanely thrilled that we won’t be underseeded, and will be a protected seed for the first time in years.

Enjoy the ride guys. In a few weeks we’re going to wish it was still basketball season again.
I am enjoying the heck out of the season. Lots of things go into having this kind of success. With the current landscape in college athletics about maximizing earning potential and in our current posture outside the P-5 conference structure I am embracing this as a once in a great while opportunity. Couldn't be happier for team and coach. Every telecast the announcers reinforces in me how fortunate we are in having Coach Cronin lead our program.

You'll always have posters who think they know more then the coach. Forget the fact they have little if any experience coaching or have very little access to information needed to make such decisions. Practice, film or injuries as example.

But never forget that it's those people expressing those opinions that help put energy into the program and help make it the good time it has become. To each his own.
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote