Thread: @Michigan
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 08:54 AM   #91
UCBearcats
Banned

UCBearcats is on a distinguished road
So Hayden Moore isn't the answer at QB, Ross Trail most likely isn't either. The offensive cupboard is about as bare as it's been in a long time with this Cats team, let's hope Fickell is getting the right kids to improve the talent at the skill positions over the next couple of seasons.

What I saw on Saturday was a defense that played the best I've seen since the late Dantonio/early BK days. Despite a severe difference in talent levels the defense stood up and played great against Michigan at the Big House. I saw corners actually turning to face balls in the air, LB's who were consistently in position and a line that played hard despite facing an O-Line that was twice their size. A lot of what I expected with Fickell, he's got these kids coached up on the right techniques, which as the talent improves should create a formidable defense for the Cats.

I think if you project it out a few years you're going to be looking at a Cats team with the best defense in the AAC and an offense that plays within itself and focuses on limiting turnovers.
UCBearcats is offline   Reply With Quote