View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 08:34 PM   #8
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhub2003 View Post
Here are my predictions for the season. I think I came pretty damn close last year.

Savannah State : W
Western Carolina : W
Coppin State
: W
Buffalo* : W
Richmond or UAB* : W
Iowa, Louisiana, South Dakota State or Wyoming*
:W
Alabama State: W
@Xavier: W
Florida* : L
Missisippi State : W
@UCLA: L
Arkansas-Pine Bluff: W
Cleveland State : W
Memphis
@Temple : W
SMU : W
@USF : W
@UCF : L
ECU : W
Temple
@Memphis : L
Houston : W
@UCONN : L
UCF : W
@SMU : L
@Houston: W
Wichita State : W
UCONN : W
Tulsa : W
@Tulane : W
@Wichita State : L

24-7

Summary: 24-7 feels like a drop off from last year but our conference is so much better. Even playing at NKU, I expect UC to protect home court and continue its 26 game win streak.

I'm boldly predicting a victory at Cintas center. Cronin has never entered Cintas with this much offensive fire power. Lets punk them on the glass and face guard Blueitt all the way to victory.

I expect UCF to hand us our first conference loss of the season. We just seem to play bad in Orlando. However if we hit some 3's, we can easily beat them. Were better. Just need to shoot well and get tacko in foul trouble. I'll also predict one upset loss and its to memphis, who we just can't seem to beat in Fedex forum. Another game where we massively out talent them but need to shoot well in that large NBA arena.

I do think we split the series with UCONN. They will have a fire their belly to beat us and finally the talent to do it.

I really wanted to pick UC to finish 26-5 but we have some tough stretches that just seem really tough to walk away with out some bruises.
I will say 1 home loss. 2 OOC losses. 3 road AAC road losses. 25-6.

I predict a couple of bumps with a new PG and playing off campus but we will be in the title game in conference and win it this year. I predict we will make the sweet 16 or beyond.

This team is one of the most versatile in the country. We can beat you inside or out. No real weakness that I can see if we can keep up our tradition on D which I fully expect.

Bring em on!!
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote