View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 06:32 PM   #88
david aka the TYZ
Epic Member

david aka the TYZ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad Brendel View Post
He was 13 years old when that happened. And he had a terrible spring and summer prior to his senior year. I don't know one national guy that saw him that thought he was a can't miss high major recruit, and I pretty much know them all. This is crazy talk...
I realize it was 8th grade he was the #1 rated recruit, still says something about your potential and I didn't mean to suggest by his senior year he was a can't miss high major recruit. I said he impressed a lot in various showcases. Going back and looking at his recruiting thread to find what I was remembering him getting praise from was the NBA top 100 camp. And he got plenty of love there going against the best players. Was raved for his passing and called a top assist man. Back to the point I was making, I'm saying to justify him starting he needs to be that top assist guy he was recruited for. He's not, no where near it. I threw out a random number of assists to which I was scoffed at for and that's fine. But I reiterated there's no reason to think he couldn't be a leading assist guy in the country with four capable scorers around him because leading into his senior year he was being touted as just that.
david aka the TYZ is offline   Reply With Quote