View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 02:40 AM   #1153
Jon Rycek
Epic Member

Jon Rycek is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhub2003 View Post
No blueitt is not going to get his shots if he is guarded by Evans. I think last year was perfect evidence. He was hot and then cooler way down when we stopped helping off him.

I love jarron but one thing jarron hasn’t shown yet is the ability to score on the road in an enviormrnt like that.

Xavier has 2 great seniors on their team in their home gym. Winning at Wisconsin is a huge task. It’s an nba sized arena filled to brim and getting wins there is tough.

They run plays for blueitt that even great defenders would lose blueitt on. Evans needs to be the guy.

I mean, Xavier is really good and if you don’t think so, I’ll just assume you haven’t watched them. They are playing completely in sync compared to last year where sumner I felt broke the vibe of the team
So have faith In the kid. He is playing great this year, i can't remember his exact stat line from last year, but if I remember correctly he had a pretty decent game of the bench. Even if it was at home, it was still a huge game, a rivalry game and he played very well as a freshman. I'm not too worried about environment for him, he may be unproven to this point but I have zero reason to doubt him, he's ice cold.
Jon Rycek is offline   Reply With Quote