Thread: You're Good!
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 07:29 PM   #1
MikeShox

MikeShox is on a distinguished road
You're Good!

I'd like to say that I've watched the Bearcats play a number of times. It's sure nice to have plenty of opportunity to see not only our team, but our competition constantly on television.

What I've seen is that the Bearcats are one of the best defensive teams in the nation. I personally believe they're in the top at least, maybe the top 2 - 3.

I see the same viscous defense I've seen from our Shockers in past years. Thus far this year, the Shox have not been as strong defensively as 2013 - 2017. As a Shocker fan, I truly hope the defense quickly gets back to where it was in the past.

Certainly not to say your offense isn't outstanding, but it is the defense that scares me the most as an opponent.

Your team really scares me. Not to say that I don't believe WSU cannot step up to the task, but they will have to play their very best to win either at home or on the road.

I'm so thrilled to be back in a conference with teams we know we have to play great to beat. The MVC was that way once, but sadly, those days are long gone.

It won't be long before we finally meet in Cincinnati, then shortly afterwards in Wichita. I expect a couple really great games.
MikeShox is offline   Reply With Quote