View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 12:26 AM   #1
HExus

HExus is on a distinguished road
2017-2018 Season

I really like this years team. But am I the only one that thinks this team is only going to get better through the end of this year and even more so into next year. The only big loss they take is Caupain. They are adding 3 kids that look promising, and I really like the young guys that are already starting to develop like Cumberland.

I don't think we lose much honestly. The offense is only getting better, as well as the depth. D has been great. It looks to improve as well, however.

I'm really liking what im seeing from Brooks in the short min hes seeing. He has a ways to go, but he is going to be a force on D.

I think we will have the option to play a big or small line up next year with him. We have been running a lot of 3 guard play the last few years. I think we will have more versatility next year. He would be leading the team in blocks right now if he got the same min as the starters. He just needs to Keep improving, and he can be huge for us. He already looks to be an impact in the lane.

Both the front and back courts look solid going into next year. I can't really see a weakness.

Depending on how this year finishes I could see them starting out as a high seed out the gate next year. 10 or higher, maybe more......

Preseason means nothing of course, but its just a sign that they have made it back to "pre Huggins break up" expectations. Probably the best team in Clifton since the 2000 or 2003 teams.

Anyone agree?

Last edited by HExus; 02-06-2017 at 01:01 AM.
HExus is offline   Reply With Quote