View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 10:31 PM   #2232
Defense first

Defense first is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhub2003 View Post
You guys are being good Bearcats fans but terrible college basketball analysts.

We were gifted a victory at temple because of dunphys unlucky water bottle grab.,

Luck doesn’t sink 2 clutch free throws after a sketchy foul call. Luck doesn’t sink the and 1 on a 3 point foul.

Capitalizing on luck is a real thing and I’ll just call you a not so smart person if you don’t think so.

Luck didn’t win the big east for Xavier.

Add in that, I guess Xavier is lucky every year in the tourney and some how we are always just unlucky right ?
They beat the piss out of us too, I guess that’s luck as well.

Put away the homerism a bit and jus recognize that their senior class is clutch and knows how to win. They have an elite 8, a Sweet 16, and now a #1 seed for the first time ever. But yea, luck.

You guys made me defend Xavier. That’s gross. But stupid basketball analysis is still stupid basketball analysis.
But luck allows you 2 free throws because Fran d wacks his water bottle. Luck is a part of it. Not always does the best team win the NCAA tournament, but matchups and luck goes a far way. Cincinnati has been on the other side of the luck thing for long enough. Time to right the ship. I'm not saying Xavier has done what it had done because there the luckiest team, but it helps to have luck on your side, but just like anything else, luck has to run out some time. I'd rather be unlucky all regular season and conference tournament time, and get lucky during the big dance.

Last edited by Defense first; 03-03-2018 at 10:34 PM.
Defense first is offline   Reply With Quote