View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 11:50 AM   #180
coachpipe
Banned

coachpipe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhead View Post
If we can get Diarra and Nsoseme around 220 lbs or higher by the following season we should have a formidable front court in terms of rebounds, blocks, and overall defense between Brooks, Scott, Diarra, Nsoseme.

I still think we need to land an offensive guy. I would hope at least one of those 4 above can work on their skills and become good enough for 10ppg plus after Clark and Washington leave. It would be nice to compliment that with a natural scoring big.

It looks like Diarra can shoot a little bit from the arc. I have hopes for Brooks developing some reliable post moves. Scott has some upside if he works on his skills and his shooting arc. Nsoseme will need a little time to develop most likely given his lack of experience in the game.

It's a solid core to start...let's bring in one more big time recruit to solidify the 4-5 spots. An immediate impact guy if at all possible would be best of course.
This will be Brooks first full off season (strength) workouts as he missed last year finishing up his online class. His stamina is not a problem, so if he can add some strength this off season I have some high hopes for him
coachpipe is offline   Reply With Quote