Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-17-2010, 03:55 PM   #1
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
'11 GA OT Alan Posey (Tennessee Verbal)

Offensive Tackle
Athens, GA (Clarke Central)

Ht: 6'6"
Wt: 305 lbs
40: 5.2 secs
Vertical: 24 inches
GPA: 3.0
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:56 PM   #2
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Apparently has an offer from UC.

Is high on Georgia Tech (offered), and Georgia is interested as well.
Old 03-28-2010, 06:16 AM   #3
swg
Epic Member

@jcshurburtt RT @insidemdsports Good turnout for junior day. Athens (Ga.) tackle Alan Posey a big-time surprise visitor.
Old 03-29-2010, 06:15 AM   #4
CoolCat

CoolCat is on a distinguished road
maryland i guess?
CoolCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 12:47 PM   #5
swg
Epic Member

OL Alan Posey (6-7, 310) of Athens, Ga., is moving quickly toward a decision. Right now he's planning to make a commitment May 4 with Clemson and Tennessee the leaders for his pledge ahead of Maryland, Cincinnati and Georgia Tech. Posey has been to Clemson three times since the Tigers first started to recruit him in February. He was at Tennessee on Saturday and he's been to Maryland.

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/2...lina-recruits/
Old 04-26-2010, 02:18 PM   #6
swg
Epic Member

Could decide in early May.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:44 PM   #7
swg
Epic Member

I don't see UC being in the conversation here....

Offensive lineman Alan Posey (Athens, Ga./Clarke Central) revealed his leaders for ESPN affiliate Web site VolNation.com.

"Clemson and Tennessee are my two top schools. Clemson is probably recruiting me the hardest, but Tennessee is right there with them," he said.
Posey added, "I'm going to commit on May 4th. My grandfather passed away on that day, it's a meaningful day to me. I always wanted to commit early, and I'm ready to get it over with."

He's holding 13 scholarship offers including Georgia Tech, Maryland, Cincinnati, LSU, Mississippi State, Louisville, West Virginia, Purdue and Illinois.

"I will hold a little press conference at school that morning and that's it. After I commit I will only visit the school I commit to and not anybody else," he concluded.

"I'm looking at the offensive line coach as one of the biggest factors. That's the guy I gotta see every day, I gotta like him. I have been lucky to have the same offensive line coach in high school, and he's very good. he has put a lot of guys in to college."

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recru...schoolId%3d228
Old 05-04-2010, 09:24 AM   #8
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Committed to Tennessee per Tharinger.
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 12:10 PM   #9
swg
Epic Member

Must be May 4th.