Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives

Old 03-02-2010, 12:46 PM   #1
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
'11 FL RB Demetrius Hart (Offer)

Running Back
Orlando, FL (Dr. Phillips HS)

Ht:5'8"
Wt:183 lbs
Bench Max:275
Squat Max:475
GPA:3.6
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:47 PM   #2
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Offered by UC, OSU, ND, FSU, Auburn, GA, Michigan, MI, and others.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:52 PM   #3
swg
Epic Member

Hart trains with Lo Wood, an incoming frosh at ND.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:53 PM   #4
swg
Epic Member

West Virginia, Florida, and Texas have all offered.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:53 PM   #5
swg
Epic Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XPEZ...layer_embedded
Old 03-05-2010, 02:03 PM   #6
swg
Epic Member

Teammate Hasean Clinton-Dix offered by UC as well.
Old 03-07-2010, 06:05 AM   #7
swg
Epic Member

Visited both Florida and Auburn this weekend.
Old 03-08-2010, 06:37 AM   #8
swg
Epic Member

Don't see UC being a player here, not sure why we offered.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:49 PM   #9
swg
Epic Member

From our friend Griff Cannon...

scUM fans keep saying he is only saying Auburn and UF to add shock value to his announcement for scUM.....I can't even make this up.

(That was truly priceless)
Old 03-09-2010, 02:37 PM   #10
swg
Epic Member

ESPNU 150 Watch List running back Demetrius Hart said Saturday he has narrowed his list to two schools, and his decision won't be long in coming.

Hart, a 5-foot-8½ speedster from Dr. Phillips High School in Orlando, took an unofficial visit to Auburn on Saturday. He was at Florida on Friday. And he said he'll choose one or the other, probably before his school begins spring practice on May 1.

Though he wouldn't label either one his leader, Hart, who plans to graduate in December and enroll in college next January, said that would change quickly.

"Honestly, I'll have one by tonight," Hart said. "I just left Auburn, so it is fresh on my mind. I need a little time to process things and I will take it from there."

He left no doubt that the visit to Auburn was a big hit.

"This is my first time being up here in Alabama, period," Hart said. "What I saw here, I've never seen anything like it. The family thing, a lot of places say it. But just to have kids running around speaks for itself. Little kids run up to you and say 'Hi. How are you doing.' Then they go to their dad and say 'I love you.' That means a lot to some people who don't have the opportunity to tell their dad they love him. That says a lot."

Hart had more than 2,000 all-purpose yards and scored 25 touchdowns as a junior last season. He said Gus Malzahn's offense would fit him well.

"They have a running back system that consists of two or more," Hart said. "There are a lot of ways they can use you in the Auburn offense."

Hart spent Saturday touring the campus, talking about academics and meeting with coaches.

"It was great," Hart said. "I got a chance to talk to all the coaches. The visit was great. They showed me around the campus. We went to the stadium. They showed me everything. I loved everything. They showed me what family is really about. I really liked it."

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recru...ory?id=4979609