Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2016 Recruiting Profiles
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2016, 04:27 PM   #421
rogerOH

rogerOH is on a distinguished road
I think Broome could be a good player, but I think bowman could be a high energy player for us -like a Mel Levitt.
rogerOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 06:09 PM   #422
Bearcat513
Elite Member

Bearcat513 is on a distinguished road
Even though we can get both, I'd want Broome more. He has played in college, performed well, and can play with the teams in the AAC. Give him a year to practice with our players, improve his shooting %s, he steps in for Troy and could be a solid PG for 2 years.
Bearcat513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 07:59 PM   #423
culverrd

culverrd is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLongHaul View Post
Totally agree. Quadri made a couple shots but he gave up more points then he scored, plus he fouled yet another 3 pointer shooter and gave up a 4 point play. How many times has he done that?
He drives me nuts I can't stand watching him play.
culverrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 08:08 PM   #424
culverrd

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachpipe View Post
We get it. You hate him and think hes worthless. Do you feel the same about Jenifer too?
I think Justin Jennifer has upside to him. He played little to no minutes to be able to get comfortable with the game. He honestly should of red shirt his freshman year. But I have 10th and 11th graders on my AAU team that would bust Quadri Moores @ss in a game of 1 on 1 or running up and down 5 on 5.
Old 03-30-2016, 08:10 PM   #425
culverrd

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchick View Post
If you guys had to chose between bowman and Broome who would you choose.
Bowman and Martin twins would be my pick
Old 03-30-2016, 08:34 PM   #426
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
Does anyone know if the Martin twins are planning on staying together or go to different schools this time?
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 08:39 PM   #427
culverrd

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCalum08 View Post
Does anyone know if the Martin twins are planning on staying together or go to different schools this time?
Pretty sure the article said they were a package deal
Old 03-30-2016, 08:45 PM   #428
culverrd

Per Jeff Goodman
Grad Transfer Alert: Anthony Livingston, averaged 15.5, 9.4 boards last season, will transfer, source told ESPN. High majors will be on him.

Plays for Arkansas State not sure if any mutual interest but big lefty thats a force down low.
Old 03-30-2016, 08:51 PM   #429
GuyfromNKY

GuyfromNKY is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by culverrd View Post
Per Jeff Goodman
Grad Transfer Alert: Anthony Livingston, averaged 15.5, 9.4 boards last season, will transfer, source told ESPN. High majors will be on him.

Plays for Arkansas State not sure if any mutual interest but big lefty thats a force down low.
There sure is shaping up to be a lot of options. I rather have a big guy than a guard along with the twins at this point. We are too thin on the front line. And Broome doesn't impress me that much. The turnover rate is abysmal 3 to 4 and he is not a good three point shooter 31 % in an offense that shoots a lot of threes. I really wouldn't consider him a point guard at this point. And we are set at shooting guard for a couple years. If the twins don't come here and he does then I won't complain.
GuyfromNKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 10:19 PM   #430
ZCat
Elite Member

ZCat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonS View Post
I go the other way. Give me a guy who has averaged 23 ppg and named player of the year in his conference any day. He can play at this level. It's always a crap shoot with high school kids.
Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner.
ZCat is offline   Reply With Quote