Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 10-12-2014, 10:05 AM   #1
Michael Perry

Michael Perry is on a distinguished road
UC basketball book

Hi everyone,

Just letting this group know about a new book out on UC basketball called "Tales from the Cincinnati Bearcats Locker Room." It's an updated version of "Tales from Cincinnati Bearcats Basketball," which came out in 2004. This new edition has close to 50 more pages from the past 10 years. In all, there are around 230 stories from former players, coaches and staff dating back to the 1940s.

I will keep this group up to date on book signings, at which I hope to have former players with me.

I am putting this up today because Sean Kilpatrick (who is on the cover) signed about 100 copies of the book last Monday, and about half of those have already sold.

If you are interested in a copy signed by SK, please email ucbearcatsbook@gmail.com, for details on how to get one.

I am a former UC beat reporter (covered Logan & Co.) and sports editor for The Enquirer. I interviewed roughly 85 people for this book.

Please holler with any questions.

Thanks, Michael Perry
Michael Perry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 10:41 AM   #2
nparker1
Elite Member

nparker1 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the heads up on the book...Looking forward to reading it
Go Bearcats!
nparker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 10:52 AM   #3
#BearcatNation
Epic Member

#BearcatNation is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the update Michael. I own the 2004 one with your signature, along with Maxiell and John Meeker. I'll have to get this one as well. Keep up the great work!
#BearcatNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 09:16 PM   #4
TheLongHaul
Epic Member

TheLongHaul is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the info! Loved the first book.
TheLongHaul is offline   Reply With Quote