Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > 2018 Recruiting Profiles

Old 06-27-2017, 05:51 PM   #1
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
'18 IL QB Ben Bryant (Commit)

http://247sports.com/player/ben-bryant-92821

UC just landed it's top QB in Ben Bryant. He once was committed to Wisconsin before and interesting turn of events. In a nut shell he received an offer from UGA, posted it and ever since Wisconsin turned cold on him, forced him out and took Chase Wolf from St.X in cincy.

Regardless, this is huge for UC. He has the size, arm strength, and accuracy to be a stud for the Bearcats. We should all be excited.

Last edited by jacobkdoyle; 06-28-2017 at 08:34 AM.
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 05:52 PM   #2
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
Check out @benbryant_7's Tweet: https://twitter.com/benbryant_7/stat...367287808?s=09
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 08:32 AM   #3
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
I thought he was committed to Washington before?
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 08:33 AM   #4
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

This is a huge pickup. I've been out of the loop on this stuff bc I've been in the hospital for the past 7 days.
Old 06-28-2017, 10:43 AM   #5
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
This is a huge pickup. I've been out of the loop on this stuff bc I've been in the hospital for the past 7 days.
Hope everything is ok Jake. Get well soon young man
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 12:11 PM   #6
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAITE HOYT 2 View Post
Hope everything is ok Jake. Get well soon young man
Thanks. I'm sure I'll be fine. Ruptured appendix surgery. It's funny bc I missed the 2nd half of the South Florida basketball game last year with similar stomach pain and thought it was my appendix. This time I tried to go to sleep and when I rolled to turn the lamp off the pain multiplied x100 and I had to go in. I might be out today or tomorrow but I also might need a second operation which would keep me here until next week. Ugh.
Old 06-28-2017, 02:51 PM   #7
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Thanks. I'm sure I'll be fine. Ruptured appendix surgery. It's funny bc I missed the 2nd half of the South Florida basketball game last year with similar stomach pain and thought it was my appendix. This time I tried to go to sleep and when I rolled to turn the lamp off the pain multiplied x100 and I had to go in. I might be out today or tomorrow but I also might need a second operation which would keep me here until next week. Ugh.
We have something in common Jake. I also have had a ruptured appendix. Fortunately mine occurred while I was on the operating table in 1966. Like you I had pain and nausea but I tried to hide it from my parents because it was baseball season. I would sneak off and vomit and feel a bit better. Eventually it caught up with me. Luckily I was on the table when it happened. Was in the hospital for a couple of weeks with a drain and couldn't eat except Through a tube in my arm. Needless to say I wasn't a very bright kid. Lol!!

Last edited by WAITE HOYT 2; 06-28-2017 at 02:56 PM.
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 06:29 PM   #8
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

AZ BEARCAT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Get well soon !!!
AZ BEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 06:29 PM   #9
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

AZ BEARCAT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAITE HOYT 2 View Post
We have something in common Jake. I also have had a ruptured appendix. Fortunately mine occurred while I was on the operating table in 1966. Like you I had pain and nausea but I tried to hide it from my parents because it was baseball season. I would sneak off and vomit and feel a bit better. Eventually it caught up with me. Luckily I was on the table when it happened. Was in the hospital for a couple of weeks with a drain and couldn't eat except Through a tube in my arm. Needless to say I wasn't a very bright kid. Lol!!
Crazy ! LOL
AZ BEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 07:42 AM   #10
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I would file this somewhere near the bottom of how to spend my summer vacation. Get well bud...hope you don't need that second operation.
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote