Old 10-29-2016, 07:36 AM   #421
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCat View Post
Thanx for the SK updates!!!
Lance playing right now on ESPN. Just drew a foul on Durant. I think they said he's playing for the league minimum.
Isn't it funny how things work out? Look at Lance and SK. Good friends, roommates at UC, always were together. All the hype for Lance, not so much for SK.

Now, Lance in on the fence and SK is making a positive splash. SK's determination is just incredible.
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 09:05 AM   #422
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCalum08 View Post
Isn't it funny how things work out? Look at Lance and SK. Good friends, roommates at UC, always were together. All the hype for Lance, not so much for SK.

Now, Lance in on the fence and SK is making a positive splash. SK's determination is just incredible.
Yeah Lance had to fight Alonzo Gee for a roster spot. He did end up with 15 8 and 6 in 30 minutes last night though.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 09:28 AM   #423
ZCat
Elite Member

ZCat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
Yeah Lance had to fight Alonzo Gee for a roster spot. He did end up with 15 8 and 6 in 30 minutes last night though.
How is the pacers roster? Do they need guard help? He really needs Larry Bird's guidance
ZCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 09:55 AM   #424
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCat View Post
How is the pacers roster? Do they need guard help? He really needs Larry Bird's guidance
Lance is on the Pelicans now. He beat Gee for a roster spot. They also have guys like E'Twaun Moore, Langston Galloway, and Solomin Hill on the team. Buddy Hield is there. And Tyreke Evans and Holiday are out right now. I think Lance and Terrence Jones will get a lot of minutes leading the 2nd unit.
Old 10-29-2016, 09:59 AM   #425
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcginnjw View Post
SK was great in the 4th. He should be starting for the Nets.
I'd imagine he will be soon. He started a couple times in the preseason. Hollis-Jefferson isn't that great and I feel like Bogdanovic is better served coming in to hit some shots off the bench. SK has been pretty damn consistent. He won't go down without getting his shots off.
Old 10-29-2016, 02:27 PM   #426
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
Quote:
I know, it's crazy. I think Lance's problem is his attitude. Hence why once he left the Pacers he can't stick with a team. Larry Bird had him under control. Being able to score in the NBA is not an issue for Lance at all. You would think by now, Lance could find a permanent spot.
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 02:58 PM   #427
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCalum08 View Post
I know, it's crazy. I think Lance's problem is his attitude. Hence why once he left the Pacers he can't stick with a team. Larry Bird had him under control. Being able to score in the NBA is not an issue for Lance at all. You would think by now, Lance could find a permanent spot.
Very talented but hard to play with. Ask the guys who played with him at UC.
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 09:30 PM   #428
ZCat
Elite Member

ZCat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Lance is on the Pelicans now. He beat Gee for a roster spot. They also have guys like E'Twaun Moore, Langston Galloway, and Solomin Hill on the team. Buddy Hield is there. And Tyreke Evans and Holiday are out right now. I think Lance and Terrence Jones will get a lot of minutes leading the 2nd unit.
Sorry, I meant I wasn't clear. I was thinking ahead to next yr. or, if he can stay outta trouble in NO, it would nice to play with Anthony Davis
ZCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 11:52 PM   #429
Bearcat513
Elite Member

Bearcat513 is on a distinguished road
Shaq Thomas is on the Spur'/ D-League roster. Not sure if that's been posted on here or not.

https://twitter.com/hpbasketball/sta...48796697714688
Bearcat513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 07:21 PM   #430
mdchick
Epic Member

mdchick is on a distinguished road
Sk has 15 points in the first half
mdchick is offline   Reply With Quote