Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2011 Recruiting Profiles

Old 05-18-2010, 07:59 PM   #1
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
'11 MI OT Parker Ehinger (UC Verbal 7/9/10)

Offensive Tackle
Rockford, MI (Rockford)

Ht: 6'8"
Wt: 260 lbs
40: 4.8 sec
Bench: 290 lbs

Offers: Ball State, Central Michigan, Cincinnati, Toledo
Other Interest: Buffalo, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Michigan State, N. Illinois, Penn State, Purdue, W. Michigan

He seems to be under the radar right now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ehinger.jpg (16.8 KB, 2 views)
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 08:01 PM   #2
BearcatAlum1
Elite Member

BearcatAlum1 has a spectacular aura aboutBearcatAlum1 has a spectacular aura about
4.8 40? That is flying for a guy 6'8" 260lbs. Definitely seems athletic and perfect for our offense.
BearcatAlum1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 08:02 PM   #3
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Conway one of several Michigan sleepers this year. Another to watch out for is Rockford OT Parker Ehinger (6-8, 255, 4.80).

http://twitter.com/jimstefani
Old 05-18-2010, 08:03 PM   #4
JasonS
Football Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearcatAlum1 View Post
4.8 40? That is flying for a guy 6'8" 260lbs. Definitely seems athletic and perfect for our offense.
He also plays DL and TE in High School. I think he is being recruited as an OT. Point is, he is very athletic.

Edit: He has played DL and TE. He started every game this past season at OT.

Last edited by JasonS; 05-18-2010 at 08:14 PM.
Old 05-19-2010, 03:18 AM   #5
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Profile from berecruited

I consider myself a hard worker, Love football, love hitting people, Im come to play football everyday, I run a 4.8 40 yard dash, I bench 290 pounds, I was pulled up as a sophmore last year to varsity. Made All Conference in OK red and all advance area press
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 03:22 AM   #6
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
MLive.com had him listed under 'very good chance to sign' with CMU as of March 9.
Old 05-19-2010, 09:49 AM   #7
JasonS
Football Moderator

If the coaching staff wants this kid, I think they have a chance right now. They have offered so they obviously like the kid. I think they need to put the press on. If he blows up at camps over the summer it will be tough.
Old 05-19-2010, 09:53 AM   #8
swg
Epic Member

I wonder how agile he is, and if he's in fact a good fit for the spread. I trust in BJ to know his guys better than I.
Old 05-19-2010, 09:55 AM   #9
JasonS
Football Moderator

I know 40 time is not always a good measure for agility but it at least shows the kid is pretty athletic. I would think he would be a good fit. Of course, the coaches are the ones who have at least seen tape on the kid if they haven't seen him play.
Old 05-19-2010, 09:57 AM   #10
swg
Epic Member

Can you imagine getting him upwards of 290? This guy could be a monster with hard work and conditioning...which shouldn't be a problem hearing what Butch had to say on that last nite.