Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives

Old 07-16-2010, 04:45 PM   #11
psax889906
Epic Member

psax889906 will become famous soon enoughpsax889906 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to psax889906
Bearcatreport has an article up on their frontpage right now about his announcement... I couldn't read it but the lean they were putting on it made it sound as though UC was still being considered, seriously...
psax889906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 06:25 PM   #12
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by psax889906 View Post
Bearcatreport has an article up on their frontpage right now about his announcement... I couldn't read it but the lean they were putting on it made it sound as though UC was still being considered, seriously...
I don't believe this to be correct. Last week he visited MSU and UM and told some UM recruitniks that he had made his decision and would be announcing soon. According to those people, he made it seem like he would be committing to UM in the next few days. I don't believe UC is a player here any longer.
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 08:11 PM   #13
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
I'll believe it when I see it.
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 08:26 PM   #14
psax889906
Epic Member

psax889906 will become famous soon enoughpsax889906 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by swg View Post
I'll believe it when I see it.
I'm just reporting what is on the front page of Bearcatreport... I haven't followed the kid's recruitment at any point... but, if there's a chance, there's a chance... hopefully somebody ends up having to eat crow for putting this thread in the "archives" portion, cause after looking at his offers he seems to be in high demand...
Old 07-16-2010, 09:21 PM   #15
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
MI OL Jake Fisher has made up his mind between Michigan and Michigan State, and will be announcing very soon. I hope Michigan State blogs didn't bother preparing Hello: Jake Fisher posts in advance.

http://mgoblog.com/

Look, I don't remember if I put this in the archives or not, but I am confident enough to say that I will personally "eat crow" if he becomes a Bearcat. Not going to happen.
Old 07-17-2010, 12:09 PM   #16
Racinejake

Racinejake will become famous soon enough
I have to think that Bearcat Report is just trying to drum up some interest with this. Everything we've seen is that he's deciding between UM and MSU. He might have a Cincinnati hat on the table as we were in before his recruitment really blew up. I'd love to have this kid but this would be the shocker of the year if he picked us. The Michigan and Sparty fan meltdown would be epic.
Racinejake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 02:20 PM   #17
JasonS
Football Moderator

Four star OT Jake Fisher will announce his decision late tonight in a press conference at his school. It was originally thought he would decide in the middle of next week.

Sometime today I'll draft up a commitment post, as I'm sure other sites like MGoBlog already have, because all signs point to commitment #8 for the Wolverines.

http://mgorecruit.blogspot.com/
Old 07-18-2010, 07:51 PM   #18
JasonS
Football Moderator

TomVH OL Jake Fisher has committed to Michigan. Second o-linemen in this class so far.
less than 5 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone
Old 07-18-2010, 08:03 PM   #19
psax889906
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonS View Post
TomVH OL Jake Fisher has committed to Michigan. Second o-linemen in this class so far.
less than 5 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone
Damn you were all over that one to prove me wrong, weren't you?