Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2016 Recruiting Profiles

Old 08-03-2013, 12:40 PM   #1
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
'16 NY SG Rawle Alkins (Offer)

Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 185 lbs
HS: Christ the King HS
Middle Village NY

Offers: Villanova and Cincinnati
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 08:15 AM   #2
JackBauer151
Epic Member

JackBauer151 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to JackBauer151
2016 Guard Alkins Adds Cincinnati, Seton Hall Offers
August 2nd, 2013 8:01 pm
Rawle Alkins, a 6-foot-4 shooting guard from Christ the King, added offers this week from Cincinnati and Seton Hall after those schools watched him in Las Vegas, coach Joe Arbitello confirmed to SNY.tv.

Villanova offered Alkins a month ago and Fordham was the first to offer in April.

“He has great upside,” Arbitello told SNY.tv. “He spent the summer getting his grades together, working out and working camp. He is the most complete sophomore I’ve ever coached.”

Alkins will be on display in the Big Strick Classick Aug. 10 at the Gauchos Gym, when he plays on the NYC East team alongside Syracuse pledge Chris McCullough, Terry Larrier, Isaiah Briscoe, Isaiah Whitehead, Khadeen Carrington and others.

http://zagsblog.com/articles/2016-gu...n-hall-offers/
JackBauer151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 03:17 PM   #3
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
Rawle Alkins is a 6-foot-4 shooting guard out of Christ the King High School and the best player in the New York area in the Class of 2016.

He holds offers from Villanova, Cincinnati, Seton Hall and Fordham, and has interest from Kentucky, Miami, St. John’s and others.

“It feels good knowing that in the future I don’t have to pay for school,” Alkins said.

“He is the most complete sophomore I have ever coached,” CTK coach Joe Arbitello said.

http://zagsblog.com/
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 05:27 PM   #4
JackBauer151
Epic Member

Andrew Slater ‏@ASlater247
6'4" Rawle Alkins @Iam_RawleAlkins , @jerrymeyer247 's #44 sophomore, said he'll visit #Cincinnati after January 1.
Old 12-23-2013, 09:10 PM   #5
Scheids21
Epic Member

Scheids21 is on a distinguished road
Lawrence proved getting in on players early can be key, even top 25 recruits. I love hearing Alkins is visiting.
Scheids21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 02:50 PM   #6
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
Visited Rutgers for the Temple game.
Bearcatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 08:46 AM   #7
JackBauer151
Epic Member

Alex Kline ‏@TheRecruitScoop
2015 Brewster Academy (NH) guard Donovan Mitchell & 2016 Christ the King (NY) SG Rawle Alkins will be at the Rutgers-Louisville game today.
Old 01-05-2014, 08:19 PM   #8
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
Thats 2 Rutgers games in 2 weeks looking good for them.
Bearcatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 07:16 AM   #9
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
He's going to get some players because of his NBA connections and I'm sure he sells that. But eventually people will see he can't coach. He has plenty of talent now. I've seen two Rutgers games and his coaching doesn't impress me much.
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 11:18 AM   #10
Bearcat22
Elite Member

Bearcat22 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcat jeff View Post
He's going to get some players because of his NBA connections and I'm sure he sells that. But eventually people will see he can't coach. He has plenty of talent now. I've seen two Rutgers games and his coaching doesn't impress me much.
I feel that way about St. John's, and to some extent Seton Hall and Providence
Bearcat22 is offline   Reply With Quote