Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2016 Recruiting Profiles

Old 03-25-2015, 09:41 PM   #21
KJ's#1Supporter

KJ's#1Supporter is on a distinguished road
Jermaine Tate has another son named Jalen. He is a 6'5" SF in Class of 2016. Says on Rivals that his only offer is Kent State but Iowa and Ohio State have interest. Why wouldn't we recruit him? I know his brother was more highly rated, but we aren't even giving him a look?
KJ's#1Supporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 06:40 AM   #22
paper_chase

paper_chase is on a distinguished road
Do you guys think this is Kenyon Martin's son? I know K-Mart grew up in Dallas and wikipedia says that he has a son named Kamron...and he kinda looks like him IMO. Just dreaming I guess...

http://247sports.com/Player/Kameron-Martin-19566
paper_chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 09:47 AM   #23
TheLongHaul
Epic Member

TheLongHaul is on a distinguished road
Unlikely. Also, even if it was, probably wouldn't matter since 1) he doesn't play basketball (at least from what I could gather) and 2) he is already committed to a school.
TheLongHaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 09:48 AM   #24
KJ's#1Supporter

Who are our top targets at this point?
Old 04-01-2015, 10:00 AM   #25
ucdave

ucdave is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ's#1Supporter View Post
Who are our top targets at this point?
I would say for 2016, Nick Ward and Jarron Cumberland. Not really sure on anyone else Mick is recruiting for this class.
ucdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 10:30 AM   #26
bearcats5

bearcats5 is on a distinguished road
Has anyone heard anything on Alkins recently? Haven't seen anything in a couple of months on him, especially since all of the Cumberland mentions. Either recruit would be a great get (if it is one or the other), just curious since nothing on Alkins has been brought up recently.
bearcats5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 10:32 AM   #27
BearcatSpaniard513
Elite Member

BearcatSpaniard513 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucdave View Post
I would say for 2016, Nick Ward and Jarron Cumberland. Not really sure on anyone else Mick is recruiting for this class.
I would be very happy landing 2 talented prospects out of Ohio. Not sure on our chances with Nick Ward. With offers from O$U and Mich. St. Hopefully he wants a little distance away from Columbus and likes that drive down 71...
BearcatSpaniard513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 02:16 PM   #28
KJ's#1Supporter

This class is going to be huge for our future. We have 6 scholarships between now and next year's class. And NTS said they may stop the grad transfer loophole. That could put a huge hit on spring recruiting. We should be getting commitments from 4-5 good players in the next 6 months. Nick Ward and Cumberland are must gets imo.
Old 04-10-2015, 05:08 PM   #29
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
Swanigan fan just committed to michigan state that puts them out of the race for Ward does that make us the leaders?

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheRecrui...50469264687105
Bearcatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 08:22 AM   #30
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst

the_one_32 will become famous soon enoughthe_one_32 will become famous soon enough
We still have to compete with Ohio State and Dayton but would say we have a good shot. 2016 class is huge for us considering the fact we have a good chance at Ward, Cumberland and Davis with an outside chance at Atkins.
the_one_32 is offline   Reply With Quote