Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2015 Recruiting Profiles

Old 02-23-2015, 04:45 PM   #21
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by handwaver View Post
If you're that old and boosting crap, that isn't the first time - dude's a thief...no thanks
I hear you but since going juco he been one of the top pf/C
Bearcatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 05:28 PM   #22
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
He stole "Curse of Chucky" and "Taken" in case anyone was wondering.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 06:09 PM   #23
JackBauer151
Epic Member

JackBauer151 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to JackBauer151
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
Thanks Jack. I saw his arrest was for stealing 2 DVDs. You think if we're looking for a big guy after the season we'd check in on him? Or no chance?
I dont see it as a fit. With all 4 post players being back I dont think a Juco big would make any sense. The playing time just isnt there and that usually is a deal breaker for a Juco. Like Mick has said the best situation would be to find a really nice transfer that will sit out a year but learn the system. The spring should be a really interesting time for UC with one and depending on the status of Morman, possibly two scholarships available.
JackBauer151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 06:38 PM   #24
rogerOH

rogerOH is on a distinguished road
One injury /suspension/ejection/sickness/foul trouble and how many post players do you have . Kentucky has 7. not to mention Quadri thinks he's a guard
rogerOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 06:46 PM   #25
JackBauer151
Epic Member

JackBauer151 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to JackBauer151
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerOH View Post
One injury /suspension/ejection/sickness/foul trouble and how many post players do you have . Kentucky has 7. not to mention Quadri thinks he's a guard
Not sure what your point is..... Juco's want to go where they have an immediate chance to play. That is not the situation Cincinnati is in. No matter what Quadri thinks he plays the 4 and 5. If you are a Juco big man you have 4 players that have a year already in the system. All while you have only two years of eligibility left. May have to spend half of your time at the end of the bench. Like I said I just dont see it as a good fit for Cincy but more so for a Juco big looking for playing time.
JackBauer151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 07:14 PM   #26
rogerOH

rogerOH is on a distinguished road
just saying i would rather be a little thin at guard than at the bigs
rogerOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 07:52 PM   #27
FTBearcats

FTBearcats is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerOH View Post
Kentucky has 9 McDonald's all Americans, UC had zero. no need to bring Kentucky, maybe one of the best teams ever, into this convo
FTBearcats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 09:58 PM   #28
ccmbearcat

ccmbearcat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTBearcats View Post
Kentucky has 9 McDonald's all Americans, UC had zero. no need to bring Kentucky, maybe one of the best teams ever, into this convo
He's talking about roster depth, not quality of the players. His point is valid, that with four guards already on the roster for next year and two more on the way, using the last scholarship on a 4-5 would be a good idea. As far as your point, every time I say the word Kentucky (referring to basketball) I feel like I have to wash my mouth out with listerine.

How Kentucky built their team is not honorable. The behavior of the NCAA regarding Kentucky reminds me of the behavior of MLB when their most sacred records were broken by obvious cheats like Barry Bonds and Mark McGuire. Everybody knew they were cheating but nobody did anything because those record chases drew big numbers and put a lot of money in the MLB pockets. The NCAA is behaving like MLB for the same reason: greed. Everybody including the NCAA knows Kentucky is dirty, but don't count on anybody doing anything about it.
ccmbearcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 11:15 PM   #29
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

AZ BEARCAT is on a distinguished road
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
He stole "Curse of Chucky" and "Taken" in case anyone was wondering.
That was funny
AZ BEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 07:59 AM   #30
Bulldog01
Banned

Bulldog01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by handwaver View Post
If you're that old and boosting crap, that isn't the first time - dude's a thief...no thanks
Winston stole crablegs. I really don't know any student that didn't take something from cafe or classroom in college. Robbery I'll say no. stealing dvds is like stealing pencil from your frt
Bulldog01 is offline   Reply With Quote