Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2013 Recruiting Profiles

Old 04-19-2013, 05:34 PM   #1
Nomadic1

Nomadic1 is on a distinguished road
Lindsay Crook professional rugby player

Making the rounds to different message boards, it would seem we have signed a player from the Australian Sevens rugby circuit. Apparently, he's 6'2 runs the 40 in 4.45 and weighs 220+ ... 0_o

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/L...mVANzYdhql.jpg

The one holding the ball.

Apparently, he's really good. He was going to be on the Australian national team and compete in the 2016 Olympics. I guess he wanted to really play our style of ball? At any rate, he's 20 years old and seems in damn good shape.
I don't know whether he can punt or not. Can't hurt to have an elite level athlete, even if he's never played before. On the recruiting section of the csnbbs site, as well as the front page of the 247 site.

Last edited by Nomadic1; 04-19-2013 at 06:10 PM.
Nomadic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 09:42 PM   #2
Nomadic1

I've found out that's actually not a picture of him.
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/L...0nfRsPLW9x.jpg

This is.
Felt I should at least get that right.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:31 PM   #3
Nomadic1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66zVZ...ature=youtu.be

Since we don't have any recruiting data on him, here's a video.
Sure many have already seen it but if you haven't.
Pretty good runner, his tackling intrigues me. I think he'd be a pretty good H-back or a linebacker on the other side of the ball.

Last edited by Nomadic1; 04-21-2013 at 08:35 PM.
Old 08-12-2013, 04:02 PM   #4
coachpipe
Banned

coachpipe is on a distinguished road
well we wont get to see him at all this season. In the training camp day 8 interview he said he tore his ACL at the first day of practice
coachpipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 06:53 PM   #5
david aka the TYZ
Epic Member

david aka the TYZ will become famous soon enough
I still don't understand how a player who played sports professionally keeps his amateur status with the way the NCAA is on these things. Regardless, I'm glad to have him. It's too bad about his injury, especially with an ACL tear he probably won't even be able to practice with the team this year to help adjust him to football.