Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2017 Recruiting Profiles

Old 10-26-2016, 02:31 PM   #91
BearcatSpaniard513
Elite Member

BearcatSpaniard513 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy0414 View Post
While that would be nice to get a top 100 big man. I think it's unrealistic. Still think we will go after a transfer this season, instead of getting a recruit.
That works too. I'd love a solid transfer like Ellis or Washington. I think it would be an easy sell. Sit out 1 year while practicing with potentially the best front court in the AAC and have a starting position their first year of eligibility.

I don't know why it's unrealistic to think we can't land a top 100 big. Clark was ranked 87th on Rivals. I'm not expecting a top 10 recruit to walk through the door, but I don't see why we couldn't land a talented post player with our tourney track record and a state of the art arena coming soon...
BearcatSpaniard513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 03:24 PM   #92
Cincy0414

Cincy0414 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearcatSpaniard513 View Post
That works too. I'd love a solid transfer like Ellis or Washington. I think it would be an easy sell. Sit out 1 year while practicing with potentially the best front court in the AAC and have a starting position their first year of eligibility.

I don't know why it's unrealistic to think we can't land a top 100 big. Clark was ranked 87th on Rivals. I'm not expecting a top 10 recruit to walk through the door, but I don't see why we couldn't land a talented post player with our tourney track record and a state of the art arena coming soon...
We had much more playing time to offer Clark. We were also in on him early, and committed in September. I havent heard us being involved with any other recruits.
Cincy0414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 03:41 PM   #93
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

AZ BEARCAT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy0414 View Post
Just commited to Pitt
Wonder how Carr is enjoying his time with PITT ?? 8- 24 and 0-18 inside the ACC . Dreadful IF they lose to ND 62-55 2min left
AZ BEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 08:54 PM   #94
BorisTheCat

BorisTheCat is on a distinguished road
Any chance at second chance ?

Wonder if Pitt player's release re-opens the chance of Carr being a Bearcat ???
https://www.si.com/college-basketbal...tallings-fired
BorisTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 12:17 PM   #95
Helicopter

Helicopter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BorisTheCat View Post
Wonder if Pitt player's release re-opens the chance of Carr being a Bearcat ???
https://www.si.com/college-basketbal...tallings-fired
https://twitter.com/coreyevans_10/st...62508337287170

Pitt transfer freshman Marcus Carr has seen interest come in from Texas, Cincinnati, Minnesota, Iowa State, Gonzaga, Xavier, UMass, Marquette and Akron since receiving his release, per source. A top transfer prospect this spring
Helicopter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 07:50 PM   #96
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
@coreyevans_10
Pitt transfer freshman Marcus Carr has seen interest come in from Texas, Cincinnati, Minnesota, Iowa State, Gonzaga, Xavier, UMass, Marquette and Akron since receiving his release, per source. A top transfer prospect this spring
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 08:33 PM   #97
Zdiddy513

Zdiddy513 is on a distinguished road
Zdiddy513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 08:59 PM   #98
Nayers

Nayers is on a distinguished road
transfer freshman Marcus Carr has seen interest come in from Texas, Cincinnati, Minnesota, Iowa State, Gonzaga, Xavier, UMass, Marquette and Akron since receiving his release, per source. A top transfer prospect this spring
Nayers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 09:15 PM   #99
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
Bearcatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 09:37 PM   #100
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

AZ BEARCAT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarradJ21 View Post
wow this would be sweet. 2018 could be PF and SF. We would be set.

Does he play with Nsoseme?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad Brendel View Post
Yes...
He visited UC also
AZ BEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote