Press Conference

https://youtu.be/TRJuV6on8ws
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 10:34 PM   #92
justinhub2003
Epic Member

justinhub2003 is on a distinguished road
Is Quadri moore in the doghouse again?

When Tobbler gets more minutes than Quad, he is either mildly injured or had a rough week at practice.
justinhub2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 10:39 PM   #93
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhub2003 View Post
Is Quadri moore in the doghouse again?

When Tobbler gets more minutes than Quad, he is either mildly injured or had a rough week at practice.
I know Cronin has said recently that Moore's grandma died and he was having a tough time. Not sure if that has anything to do with it or not.
Old 02-04-2016, 10:46 PM   #94
justinhub2003
Epic Member

justinhub2003 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
I know Cronin has said recently that Moore's grandma died and he was having a tough time. Not sure if that has anything to do with it or not.
Ah yea I remember that. Maybe gave him the day off.

This game was absolutely perfect in terms of being able to play your bench. Clark and Caupain were the only guys who played over 29 minutes. Every one should be as rested as possible for a quick turnaround

Memphis had 3 guys play over 31 minutes with tarrant playing 36. All 3 played over there season average of MPG.

Really hope that plays into UC's advantage on a quick turnaround noon game saturday
justinhub2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 09:31 AM   #95
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Johnson 1 point away from us having 7 players score in double figures. I don't care who you're playing, that's good to see at this point in the season.

Caupain has been great in his last 3 home games. Had the 25 pts v Memphis and 9 AST 0 TO (I think it was 8 AST at half) v Tulane. Last night was a good combination of both. Hopefully he can start taking that on the road. He already said postgame that the NBA arena messes with depth perception...so hopefully we don't get a clanky shooting game from him tomorrow.
Old 02-05-2016, 11:40 AM   #96
Doogle

Doogle will become famous soon enough
The fellas are really playing well and it's nice to see. Honestly felt they were moving the ball well and getting good shots in the first half, just weren't falling (a make or miss game, as always). You could quibble with the ball not staying inside but South Florida was playing a pretty aggressive pack line (thanks, Xavier) so the shots they were getting were open, in rhythm, etc.

South Florida really played well for about the first 15 minutes of the first half. It never felt like UC was playing down to me. It was just a matter of time.

Memphis will be a desperate team playing at home and with confidence that they had a shot in Cincy last time out. Hopefully our guys will just continue playing hard and Shaq Thomas will have a great game in a style tailor-made for him.

Happy for Troy. He's taken a lot of heat (including from me) and he's responded in a way befitting a Bearcat. Good for him and good for us.

Gary and Troy both have really picked up their games. Love seeing Gary become more assertive.
Doogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 12:59 PM   #97
David H

David H is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
Johnson 1 point away from us having 7 players score in double figures. I don't care who you're playing, that's good to see at this point in the season.

Caupain has been great in his last 3 home games. Had the 25 pts v Memphis and 9 AST 0 TO (I think it was 8 AST at half) v Tulane. Last night was a good combination of both. Hopefully he can start taking that on the road. He already said postgame that the NBA arena messes with depth perception...so hopefully we don't get a clanky shooting game from him tomorrow.
The Memphis game would be a good time to feed the post, you don't have to worry about depth perception 3 feet from the basket.
David H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 01:16 PM   #98
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by David H View Post
The Memphis game would be a good time to feed the post, you don't have to worry about depth perception 3 feet from the basket.
Yes I agree...that's what we should try to do on the road whenever possible. Get closer to the basket
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote