Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives

Old 07-19-2010, 03:25 PM   #61
Little Danny

Little Danny will become famous soon enough
Looks like Mr. Kelly will be playing a lot of Skynard the next four years. I saw on another site he is headed to Tuscaloosa.
Little Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 03:28 PM   #62
Racinejake

Racinejake will become famous soon enough
Not that I don't think Kelly could've really helped us, but I do think landing him would've had quite a bit of symbolic meaning. That we could finally land the local blue chip talent with offers from Florida, Alabama, etc. Would've really given our program some great, positive attention. If we can't land a kid whose family has had season tickets for years then I'm not sure when we'll be able to land the big fish.
Racinejake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 03:35 PM   #63
Little Danny

Little Danny will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racinejake View Post
Not that I don't think Kelly could've really helped us, but I do think landing him would've had quite a bit of symbolic meaning. That we could finally land the local blue chip talent with offers from Florida, Alabama, etc. Would've really given our program some great, positive attention. If we can't land a kid whose family has had season tickets for years then I'm not sure when we'll be able to land the big fish.
Without question. I am still waiting for that first big time player to stay in Greater Cincinnati to play football at UC. I am starting to like UC's chances with higher profile players out of the area than those who are in the area. Mr. Poole, you are on the clock.
Little Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 04:04 PM   #64
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Alabama has reached into the Midwest to pluck the newest offensive line commitment to its football program.

Ryan Kelly, a center from West Chester, Ohio, announced for Alabama in a ceremony this afternoon.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2..._from_ohi.html

Looks like a done deal. Shocked that thsi happened so quickly. I figured UC was out of the picture but I thought we would at least hear that he was announcing.
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote