Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives

Old 01-30-2010, 02:57 PM   #1
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
'11 OH ILB Steven Daniels (Boston College Verbal)

Inside linebacker
Cincinnati (OH) St. Xavier

Ht: 6-foot-0
Wt: 225 lbs
40: 4.8
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 03:00 PM   #2
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
ND is interested, and if James and Massa go there...could be where he ends up.

Interest from UCLA, tOSU, Florida, PSU, and Wisconsin. Also likes Oregon, SC, and Alabama.

Louisville has offered as well. In addition, Louisville has also offered his cousin...Poole.
Old 01-30-2010, 03:01 PM   #3
swg
Epic Member

Daniels made unofficial visits to Ohio State, Michigan, Cincinnati and West Virginia.
Old 01-31-2010, 08:51 AM   #4
daytonfan

daytonfan will become famous soon enough
Brian Kelly will have a major impact on recruiting the catholic schools in cincy.
daytonfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:32 PM   #5
swg
Epic Member

I think he likes Cincy, having grown up near the campus, but I'm not feeling the love. Much work to do!
Old 02-02-2010, 08:53 PM   #6
Mopper

Mopper is on a distinguished road
Good player that I really like but not sure of where he will end up position wise. His physical abilities scream inside linebacker but doesn't have the height or the bulk that I would find ideal.
Mopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:56 PM   #7
swg
Epic Member

Real deal, total package of burst, motor & attitude, Daniels has the instincts to dominate. Great feet, thumper who gets downhill quickly with great angles in traffic. Cannot wait until 2010 with the defense built around #8 in the middle, Bombers will once again be in the mix with Daniels leading the charge on the defensive side of the ball. 1st Team All GCL South & 1st Team DI All-Southwest District in 2009

http://www.swohiofootball.com/index....1-SWOF-TOP-100
Old 02-12-2010, 06:53 PM   #8
swg
Epic Member

UC has offered. As has Louisville (afore mentioned), BC, Indiana, WV, NC St.
Old 02-20-2010, 08:33 PM   #9
swg
Epic Member

Steven Daniels
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sd.jpg (10.1 KB, 4 views)
Old 02-21-2010, 02:52 PM   #10
swg
Epic Member

One of the most highly coveted juniors to this point on the recruiting trail has been St. Xavier’s Steve Daniels. The 6-foot, 225-pound linebacker showed up on the Rivals250 Early 2011 Watch List and has received many offers already, including ones from Boston College, Cincinnati, Indiana, Louisville, N.C. State and West Virginia.

“It’s been good. Not really too much happening yet,” Daniels said of his recruiting experience to this point. “I’m basically happy that I am doing these things. It is only by the grace of god I have the talents to do these things.”

He tallied 82 total tackles, 14 tackles for loss and seven sacks as a junior and is poised for a breakout senior campaign. Daniels knows that he still has room to grow throw. For now he’s taking all the advice in stride.

“A lot of coaches tell me to just keep what I am doing,” the senior-to-be stated. “Everybody I know just tells me to stay on the grades first of all.”

http://www.tristatefootball.com/Arti...ArticleID=2044