TrillCosby is on a distinguished road
Miami
TrillCosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 05:51 PM   #3
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
I could see Houston. But I honestly don't follow NBA teams well enough to which team is best suited to snatch him up.
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 06:29 PM   #4
Bearcat Rob
Elite Member

Bearcat Rob is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCalum08 View Post
I could see Houston. But I honestly don't follow NBA teams well enough to which team is best suited to snatch him up.
although houston or the clippers may be a great fit, the west is just to stacked i see him staying east and avoiding that gauntlet every year. He would catch heat for going anywhere but cleveland or staying in miami cuz they'd say he is chasing rings. His opt was as expected and means nothing. Ultimately i believe miami is the clear leader, but he may have an itch to go home to the cavs. Lebron wants to win rings and the heat have to surround him with players this offseason
Bearcat Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 06:51 PM   #5
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat Rob View Post
although houston or the clippers may be a great fit, the west is just to stacked i see him staying east and avoiding that gauntlet every year. He would catch heat for going anywhere but cleveland or staying in miami cuz they'd say he is chasing rings. His opt was as expected and means nothing. Ultimately i believe miami is the clear leader, but he may have an itch to go home to the cavs. Lebron wants to win rings and the heat have to surround him with players this offseason
Although the opt out was expected, I wouldn't call it meaningless. It opens up a ton of options for him and gives him leverage. It definitely favors Miami that he made this move a week before he had to, so the Heat can have time to put a plan together. I agree either Miami or Cleveland.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 07:36 PM   #6
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
CHICAGO
Bearcatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:05 PM   #7
Bearcat Rob
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcatboy View Post
CHICAGO
melo is more likely to go to chicago
Old 06-25-2014, 01:09 PM   #8
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Miami. His #1 choice is the Clippers but I'm not sure if they can clear the cap space or are actually willing to trade Griffin.
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 02:16 PM   #9
Bearcat Rob
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat_NTS View Post
Miami. His #1 choice is the Clippers but I'm not sure if they can clear the cap space or are actually willing to trade Griffin.
He would never go to the western conference, he wants to win multiple championships and the west playoffs is a gauntlet each round and he's knows that, he's won't leave the east. Even so him and cris paul may be close friends but wouldn't work that well together accually, both are controlling players that run the offense and create everything, Chris Paul doesn't demand shots but needs the ball constantly to be productive and lebron needs the ball to create as well, both would have to adjust their game a lot, not saying it couldn't work but it would take give from both sides. But cap space aside lebron won't go to the clippers, most likely staying in miami would only leave again to return tocleveland
Old 06-25-2014, 02:42 PM   #10
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat Rob View Post
melo is more likely to go to chicago
The new big 3 or 4

Rose
James
Noah