Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2015 Recruiting Profiles

Old 12-18-2015, 09:30 AM   #71
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
@AdamZagoria: Pitt working hardest for former Syracuse signee Moustapha Diagne
https://t.co/WjRKgqkImd

Pittsburgh coach Jamie Dixon and assistants from Seton Hall and UConn were at Sparta (N.J.) Pope John XXIII this week for several of their young players, including sophomores Louis King and Atiba Taylor. They are also recruiting former Pope John power forward Moustapha Diagne, the former Syracuse signee now at Northwest Florida State. Diagne is in the Class of 2017 now.

"Jamie Dixon is recruiting him the hardest of any team," Pope John coach Jason Hasson said. "He is recruiting him even harder than Syracuse did in high school. Cincinnati has been down to see him twice and has been in constant communication as well. Also the assistant coach from Florida was at his game last weekend to see him. Seton Hall has recently gotten involved and coach [Shaheen] Holloway is recruiting both him and Jeromy Rodriguez now. He's still early in the process and has no favorite or leader. Just trying to sort through it and make the best decision."I'm
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 11:11 AM   #72
Bearcat513
Elite Member

Bearcat513 is on a distinguished road
Adam Zagoria @AdamZagoria
"TCU, Syracuse, Cincinnati have continued to call on 2017 JUCO @BayeTapha35 , per @CoachSteveDeMeo"

https://twitter.com/AdamZagoria/stat...44344552353792
Bearcat513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 06:48 PM   #73
Mcginnjw
Epic Member

Mcginnjw is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat513 View Post
Adam Zagoria @AdamZagoria
"TCU, Syracuse, Cincinnati have continued to call on 2017 JUCO @BayeTapha35 , per @CoachSteveDeMeo"

https://twitter.com/AdamZagoria/stat...44344552353792
I would love if we landed this kid. That would be huge. I am sure he will go back to Syracuse.
Mcginnjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 10:33 PM   #74
tonka

tonka is on a distinguished road
Has anyone heard anything about him? He has been quiet. I know Syracuse is probably the leader and TCU probably has a shot with Dixon recruiting him so hard but I would love to land him.
tonka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 07:52 PM   #75
tonka

I will provide my own update. He is entering the draft without an agent per his coach.
Old 04-22-2016, 07:00 AM   #76
#BearcatNation
Epic Member

#BearcatNation is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonka View Post
I will provide my own update. He is entering the draft without an agent per his coach.
Do you know him or something?
#BearcatNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 07:41 AM   #77
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
http://www.syracuse.com/orangebasket...nba_draft.html

He's not going to get drafted so we don't have anything to worry about anyway recruiting still goes on with him
Bearcatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 07:45 AM   #78
Nasty Nati 513

Nasty Nati 513 is on a distinguished road
https://www.sny.tv/college-recruiting/news/onetime-syracuse-commit-moustapha-diagne-to-test-nba-draft-waters/173748348?tcid=tw_article_173748348
Nasty Nati 513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 08:13 AM   #79
tonka

Quote:
Originally Posted by #BearcatNation View Post
Do you know him or something?
No I asked earlier (one post up) if anyone had an update on him because I hadn't heard anything. Then his coach said he was declaring for the draft so I responded to my own post. I am no insider LOL!
Old 08-03-2016, 09:05 AM   #80
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Adam Zagoria
Adam Zagoria – ‏@AdamZagoria

Western Kentucky has added Buffalo transfer Lamonte Bearden and will add Former Syracuse commit Moustapha Diagne @TheRealBazo27.
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote