Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 03-20-2018, 01:05 PM   #251
mdchick
Epic Member

mdchick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDC View Post
Jaw dropped and laughed out loud when Mick said they'll have the bodies to press and run next year!

Friggin hilarious

Said his PGs are fast, Keith, Trevor and the bigs can run for days. Ooook micky
It’s not the off season until mick starts talking about being faster next year.
mdchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 02:50 PM   #252
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Do we have a Sports Psychologist in our athletic department?
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 06:37 PM   #253
ZCat
Elite Member

ZCat is on a distinguished road
Lance just gave a tease about something that Mick said last night about Gary and Kyle that he found odd. He's going to talk about it after the news if I catch it I'll let you know
ZCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 07:19 PM   #254
ZCat
Elite Member

ZCat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCat View Post
Lance just gave a tease about something that Mick said last night about Gary and Kyle that he found odd. He's going to talk about it after the news if I catch it I'll let you know
Nothing special that Gary and Kyle are great at what that do, but not as athletic, and got tired. Next yr they will be more athletic the team.

Spoke about Jacob Evan will review his draft chances after they get the reports.

That he and all the players can be replaced. He always teaches them to be thankful
ZCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 11:31 AM   #255
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
I love how we didn't get shipped out west this year but Cronin still complained bc the hotel was too far from the arena and it was too big, so it took 10-15 minutes to walk to team meetings and things. Meanwhile Nevada comes from Reno with 6 guys, plays an OT game, then still manages to kick our ass down the stretch. Smh. Lol.

He also complained that the shower area had to double as the coaches room or something. Some treatment for a 2 seed I believe was the comment. I for the life of me don't even know why he thinks about these things.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 11:36 AM   #256
cincycpaw
Epic Member

cincycpaw will become famous soon enough
Mick is an idiot. The only way to move past this is for him to accept the blame. Say “I’m the head coach, this is my program, that was my team. I take all the blame for that meltdown”.

But he can’t. So I won’t move on either.
cincycpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 06:51 PM   #257
Nayers

Nayers is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=jacobkdoyle;188967]I love how we didn't get shipped out west this year but Cronin still complained bc the hotel was too far from the arena and it was too big, so it took 10-15 minutes to walk to team meetings and things. Meanwhile Nevada comes from Reno with 6 guys, plays an OT game, then still manages to kick our ass down the stretch. Smh. Lol.

He also complained that the shower area had to double as the coaches room or something. Some treatment for a 2 seed I believe was the comment. I for the life of me don't even know why he thinks about these things.

This is really depressing lol I can't stand the constant excuse train. That will be what turns me away from him. And the fact that short people don't got no reason to live.
Nayers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 07:08 PM   #258
Bcatfollower
Epic Member

Bcatfollower is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
I love how we didn't get shipped out west this year but Cronin still complained bc the hotel was too far from the arena and it was too big, so it took 10-15 minutes to walk to team meetings and things. Meanwhile Nevada comes from Reno with 6 guys, plays an OT game, then still manages to kick our ass down the stretch. Smh. Lol.

I think it speaks volumes about his intelligence level that he can't understand these things. Zero self awareness and zero accountability for his actions or teams performance.
Bcatfollower is offline   Reply With Quote