Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 12-12-2017, 11:04 AM   #1631
spinal070508

spinal070508 is on a distinguished road
"@GoodmanESPN Dartmouth grad transfer Evan Boudreaux, who has two years of eligibility, told ESPN he has committed to Xavier. Averaged 17.5 points and 9.5 boards. Also visited Purdue and Colorado."
spinal070508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 06:17 PM   #1632
cincrulz11
Epic Member

cincrulz11 is on a distinguished road
nova at temple on espn 2. currently 17-5 nova 7 minutes in.
cincrulz11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 05:34 PM   #1633
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Florida blew a lead and is down 1 at home vs Clemson with 30 seconds left.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 07:09 PM   #1634
Jon Rycek
Epic Member

Jon Rycek is on a distinguished road
#22 Florida, #19 Florida St, #18 Notre Dame, and #15 Seton Hall all go down today and #20 Tennessee has a tough game against UNC tomorrow. Good be a nice little slide up in the polls for the bearcats this week. All four that already lost, lost to jnranked teams and with our big win on the road the only one I see is having trouble passing is seton hall, but with a Tennessee loss and the right bump I could see us at 20-21 come Monday. Gotta start the climb somewhere.
Jon Rycek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 09:59 PM   #1635
Defense first

Defense first is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Rycek View Post
#22 Florida, #19 Florida St, #18 Notre Dame, and #15 Seton Hall all go down today and #20 Tennessee has a tough game against UNC tomorrow. Good be a nice little slide up in the polls for the bearcats this week. All four that already lost, lost to jnranked teams and with our big win on the road the only one I see is having trouble passing is seton hall, but with a Tennessee loss and the right bump I could see us at 20-21 come Monday. Gotta start the climb somewhere.
We lost to a good Xavier team that basically no one beats at there house, then a three loss Florida team on neutral court, almost wouldn't of mattered who they played, Florida would have been a tough out, we almost win that one besides turnovers. All in all dropped fourteen spots, beat undefeated Mississippi State, regardless of there schedule and then beat a good UCLA team where they almost never get beat. If we drop seven each time we lost to ranked teams, would only seem fair to raise 6 to 7 spots, especially since most team a head of us lost to unranked teams... Go bearcats

Last edited by Defense first; 12-16-2017 at 10:02 PM.
Defense first is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 10:46 PM   #1636
Jon Rycek
Epic Member

Jon Rycek is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defense first View Post
We lost to a good Xavier team that basically no one beats at there house, then a three loss Florida team on neutral court, almost wouldn't of mattered who they played, Florida would have been a tough out, we almost win that one besides turnovers. All in all dropped fourteen spots, beat undefeated Mississippi State, regardless of there schedule and then beat a good UCLA team where they almost never get beat. If we drop seven each time we lost to ranked teams, would only seem fair to raise 6 to 7 spots, especially since most team a head of us lost to unranked teams... Go bearcats
I wish they saw it that way lol. But I agree completely.
Jon Rycek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 05:32 AM   #1637
Queens_NYC
Epic Member

Queens_NYC is on a distinguished road
Wyoming's KenPom rating (#130) drops below Buffalo's (#128) after last night's 91-84 home loss to Northern Colorado.
Queens_NYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 07:02 PM   #1638
CHEER CINCY
Banned

CHEER CINCY is on a distinguished road
Trae Young is appointment television. Supreme PG talent and look at the season Oklahoma is having. No surprise
CHEER CINCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 03:30 PM   #1639
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
After watching TOSU and UNC and now 10 minutes in Kentucky and UCLA. I know there has been much discussion about our seeding but I have to tell you if these teams don't guard better then what I'm seeing they won't want to see us regardless what our seed is. I am more then certain we can play with these teams.
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 04:42 PM   #1640
Garybearcat

Garybearcat is on a distinguished road
UCLA dominating Kentucky 71-59!
Garybearcat is offline   Reply With Quote