Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2014 Recruiting Profiles

Old 11-25-2013, 02:04 PM   #1
coachpipe
Banned

coachpipe is on a distinguished road
Torian Graham 2014 JUCO SG

I just saw chad retweeted on twitter that UC may be recruiting him.

coachpipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 03:51 PM   #2
Bearcat04
Elite Member

Bearcat04 is on a distinguished road
Unfortunately, so is UK.
Bearcat04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 03:54 PM   #3
coachpipe
Banned

coachpipe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat04 View Post
Unfortunately, so is UK.
havent they already used up there 30 scholarships? but he doesnt fit the kentucky mold of 1 and done out of high school
coachpipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 04:03 PM   #4
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
If I recall properly, this kid played with John Wall in high school and was a top 50/100 recruit. Doesn't look promising...
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 01:29 PM   #5
david aka the TYZ
Epic Member

david aka the TYZ will become famous soon enough
From his highlight reel he seems like he's a great finisher during uncontested fast-breaks... Not to knock him as I'm sure he's a good player, but this highlight reel has way too many defenseless dunks in it to show anything real about his game. I think I saw one jumper with a hand in his face and two dunks where he went through traffic.
Old 12-12-2013, 05:02 PM   #6
JackBauer151
Epic Member

JackBauer151 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to JackBauer151
According to a source, 2014 Chipola (FL) JUCO shooting guard Torian Graham will take a visit to UNLV on Monday.

UNLV, Cincinnati, and Kentucky are the “main schools” involved right now, according to the same source.

Cincinnati head coach Mick Cronin and an assistant visited him last week; Kentucky is in the mix as well, but the magnitude of their interest is still not known.

- Garrett Tucker @GTuckerF150

Last edited by JackBauer151; 12-12-2013 at 05:47 PM.
JackBauer151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 05:35 PM   #7
bearcats5

bearcats5 is on a distinguished road
Averaging 20.3 ppg so far this season (out of the 7 recorded games) and is 28-54 (51.9%) from 3. Teammates with Sam Cassell, Jr., who is second on the team in scoring, behind Graham.

http://stats.njcaa.org/sports/mbkb/2...riangrahamny11
bearcats5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 06:04 PM   #8
Scheids21
Epic Member

Scheids21 is on a distinguished road
So looks like he was a top 75 player coming out of high school and had some problems being cleared by the NCAA after committing to NC St.
Scheids21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 10:05 PM   #9
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
I can't say how much I would like to get this kid for several reasons. It makes sense on so many levels. First off we are losing SK. We need shooting and scoring. Even if this kid is a risk in the attitude dept and he doesn't pan out we don't lose much to having JDIII on the bench for the next two years. If he never plays a minute we aren't losing a lot and we are are only tied in for two years with the option of kicking him off the team if it's really bad. He's battle tested...not a frosh...we will need experience next year. If KY is in on him there is a good chance he's got serious potential.

We would still have one remaining scholly to give...hopefully to an athletic defensive center/PF (Anas?). If we can get these two things wrapped up we can go for that 5 star impact stud next year at whichever position we want...ala Dermar Johnson.

All I want for Xmas??
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 04:59 PM   #10
JackBauer151
Epic Member

JackBauer151 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to JackBauer151
Jerry Meyer ‏@jerrymeyer247
Torian Graham visiting UNLV tomorrow. High interest n Cincinnati as well. Missouri & Florida watched him this weekend
JackBauer151 is offline   Reply With Quote