Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives

Old 02-25-2011, 03:52 PM   #21
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Soph highlights..

swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:54 PM   #22
psax889906
Epic Member

psax889906 will become famous soon enoughpsax889906 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to psax889906
Well I thought the 'Cats had a decent shot with Decker but he's decided early and he's headed to Notre Dame.

Damnit.

I find UC football recruiting to be a lot like the recent rebuilding process for basketball. It's been slow and steady (and painful) and we all wish it would get better more quickly.
psax889906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 06:02 AM   #23
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
He's a good pickup for them, and unlikely to waver. I was also hoping he would give Cincy a better look.
swg is offline   Reply With Quote