Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives

Old 05-05-2010, 08:34 PM   #11
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Wormley is a prospect for the 2012 class, but is already being talked about as one of the best players in Ohio. His size is an instant standout, since he's only a sophomore. I asked Chris about his feelings towards Michigan, and here's his response.

"Michigan is my favorite right now, definitely. There are some other schools like Ohio State and Cincinnati that have been staying in touch. I'd like to hear more from Michigan soon. I think I'll probably end up at Michigan, but those other schools could make a push."

http://mgoblog.com/diaries/tomvh-rec...nt-potables-55
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 11:43 AM   #12
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Illinois & Michigan State offered recently.
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 04:21 PM   #13
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
The Wolverines also lead for OH DE Chris Wormley. Wormley should be a top-5 player in Ohio next year.
mgoblog.com
Old 06-19-2010, 06:39 PM   #14
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
TOLEDO, Ohio - Whitmer's Kenny Hayes is already an Ohio State football commit. He could be joined by teammate and fellow defensive end Chris Wormley.

Hayes, entering his senior season, just came back from a Buckeye football camp. Meanwhile, Wormley will only be a junior this year and is still growing in his current 6-5, 255 lb. frame.

Ohio State has invited Wormley to its football camp taking place on June 26. The defensive end already has offers from such schools as Michigan State and Toledo. He told Hardcore Sports he is thrilled to have been invited by the Buckeyes.

http://www.foxtoledo.com/dpp/sports/...camp06182010hc
Old 01-17-2011, 06:20 PM   #15
swg
Epic Member

Old 03-27-2011, 11:48 PM   #16
JasonS
Football Moderator

Chris Wormley
6'4", 255 lbs.

Defensive End

Toledo, Ohio

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wormley is one of the top ranked prospects in Ohio for 2012 and is also one of the main targets for the Michigan staff. He's been on campus before, but this was his first chance to see the new coaches in action.

My mom and dad were up there with me. We watched practice first, went to lunch, and then they took us on a tour of the locker room and everything. I noticed in practice that the coaches are real patient and there's not a lot of yelling. It definitely helped me get a better understanding of how they coach and how they work. This visit definitely helped Michigan.

Chris also got a chance to get some one on one time with Coach Montgomery and Mattison.

We were just talking about general stuff, just chit chat. They talked about the defense and that I would most likely be playing what they call the rusher position on the outside.

While Chris has been on campus before, this visit gave him a little bit of a better understanding for the program in general. He talked about the academics and when he wants to make his decision.

I think what stood out to me the most was how seriously they take the academics up there. The academics are first and football's second; I like that. My parents were having some good conversations too, so it was good. I either want to make my decision before the season starts or after. It will be too big of a distraction during the season. If I'm not 100% comfortable then I'll do it after the season.

Michigan has been high on Wormley's list for some time and the new coaching staff has made a definite impression on him and his family. It's a race now between Michigan and Ohio State for Wormley.
http://mgoblog.com/diaries/tomvh-wee...inger-and-more
Old 08-17-2011, 09:33 PM   #17
JasonS
Football Moderator

Selected All-Midwest Second Team Defense by ESPN Rise

http://rise.espn.go.com/football/art...it=GirlsSoccer
Old 08-17-2011, 10:06 PM   #18
JasonS
Football Moderator

Michigan Verbal