Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives

Old 04-14-2010, 01:50 PM   #1
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
'12 OH OLB Joe Bolden (Michigan Verbal)

Outside Linebacker
Cincinnati, OH (Colerain)

Ht:6'2"
Wt:210 lbs
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 01:51 PM   #2
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
UC offered Colerain sophomore LB Joe Bolden today
MikeDyer, Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Old 04-14-2010, 01:54 PM   #3
swg
Epic Member

#25 / Colerain / Joe Bolden / MLB / 6' 2" / 215# / So-2012 /***Love this intensity, very active with the package to play at the next level, you can see from the moment of the 1st snap he is a coaches nephew & son! 10 games with 3 1/2 sacks Bolden saw snaps as a freshman & is the focal point of the 2010 front 7, not as quick as Northmont's Ringer but just as active that will lay the wood! 1st Team All GMC in 2009.

http://www.swohiofootball.com/index....8_2012-SWOF-50
Old 04-25-2010, 09:36 AM   #4
swg
Epic Member

Attended the UC spring game.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:12 AM   #5
swg
Epic Member

MikeDyer

Colerain junior-to-be LB Joe Bolden (6-2, 215) getting interest from Kentucky, Notre Dame and Ohio State among others. Has early UC offer
Old 06-17-2010, 02:32 PM   #6
swg
Epic Member

Colerain junior-to-be LB Joe Bolden (6-2, 215) is receiving significant interest from Notre Dame, Texas A&M, Purdue and Northwestern, according to Colerain AD Dan Bolden, who is Joe’s father.

Joe is also receiving interest from Ohio State, USC, Wisconsin, Kentucky, Louisville, West Virginia, Michigan, UConn and Boston College.

Bolden received an early verbal offer from UC earlier this year.

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/preps/20...ving-interest/
Old 06-21-2010, 11:27 AM   #7
psax889906
Epic Member

psax889906 will become famous soon enoughpsax889906 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to psax889906
Please lord come to UC Joe... I hate seeing the cream of the Colerain crop go elsewhere... imagine what could have been if ALL the Colerain talent from those 2004-2006 teams came to UC instead of just Byrd, Goodman and Justin Moore... I think those were the 3 from those years... might be forgetting a player or two...
psax889906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 06:04 PM   #8
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Junior LB Joe Bolden expected to handle punting duties. Has early offer from UC as LB

From MikeDyer (Twitter)
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 08:27 PM   #9
swg
Epic Member

Big list of schools interested in him. USC, Oregon, Tenn, OSU, ND. Jarrett Grace from Colerain is a ND commit
Old 01-08-2011, 08:07 AM   #10
swg
Epic Member

Joe is teammates with current verbal commit Jarret Grace. He currently has a verbal offer from Cincinnati. Receiving interest from ND, pOSU, Kentucky, U$C, TExas A&M and Tennessee. He attended one of the ND camps this past summer.
http://www.capcitypreps.com/football...major-interest

“Ohio State has shown a lot of interest,” Bolden said. “I went up to the Ohio State-Miami game and talked to a lot of the coaches. About a week later they called my Uncle (Colerain head coach Tom Bolden) and asked for game film so he sent them my first few games this season and they are evaluating that right now. I like Ohio State a lot. I like coach Peterson and my Uncle actually went and played college ball at Wittenberg College with their DB coach (Taver Johnson).”

Another school that finds itself firmly in the mix is Notre Dame. The Fighting Irish already have a commitment from senior linebacker Jarrett Grace and with Brian Kelly and his staff’s Cincinnati area ties, Bolden is already firmly on their radar.

“I’ve been up there several times, it’s so nice up there,” Bolden said. “I went up with Jarrett Grace to the USC game last year and I’ve always been a Notre Dame fan my whole life. I’ve started talking with their coaches a lot over the past year.”