Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives

Old 02-17-2011, 08:46 PM   #1
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
'12 IL WR Jordan Westerkamp (Nebraska Verbal)

Wide Receiver
Lombard, Illinois
Montini
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 08:47 PM   #2
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
SWiltfong247 Steve Wiltfong
Lombard (Ill.) Montini Catholic WR Jordan Westerkamp says he's been offered by #Cincinnati, his eighth of the process.
Old 02-17-2011, 08:47 PM   #3
swg
Epic Member

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/blog?...26id%3d6040787

Quote:
If you strictly look at scholarship offers, you can't argue the fact that wide receiver Jordan Westerkamp (Lombard, Ill./Montini) is one of the elite junior prospects in Illinois. Northwestern, Indiana, Illinois and Bowling Green were the first schools to offer a scholarship and now another Big Ten school threw its hat in the ring for the 6-foot-2, 190-pounder.

"Iowa just offered me a scholarship," Westerkamp said. "Coach (Kirk) Ferentz and my recruiting coach (Lester Erb) were at my school Wednesday. Coach Ferentz told me that they really liked my highlight DVD and were impressed with me at their junior day. Michigan State was in our school earlier in the week and Minnesota is coming in Thursday."
Old 02-17-2011, 08:47 PM   #4
swg
Epic Member

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...0,928836.story

Quote:
Westerkamp keeps busy schedule: Montini junior wide receiver Jordan Westerkamp (6-foot-2, 190 pounds) said he has been keeping busy with the recruiting process.

"The recruiting process is really starting to get sort of crazy," Westerkamp said. "It seems like more and more schools are becoming interested in me. It's definitely a good thing, but it's still a bit surprising to see so many schools interested and making scholarship offers this early."

Westerkamp has offers from Illinois, Northwestern, Indiana, Bowling Green, Iowa, Boston College and Minnesota. He plans to see as many schools as he can.

"I have a pretty busy schedule set up for the next month or so, and I won't have a weekend where I'm not checking out a school in person," he said. "I'm planning to check out Indiana, Minnesota, Notre Dame, Wisconsin, Illinois, Northwestern and Michigan State over the next month or so."
Old 02-23-2011, 07:18 AM   #5
swg
Epic Member

No. Illinois offered.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:47 PM   #6
swg
Epic Member

Visiting MSU and ND this weekend.
Old 02-28-2011, 09:06 PM   #7
swg
Epic Member

Did not get an offer from ND during visit.

Went to MSU and did receive an offer.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:41 PM   #8
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Named All-Midwest First Team Offense by ESPN Rise

http://rise.espn.go.com/football/art...it=GirlsSoccer
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:57 PM   #9
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Verballed to Nebraska
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote