Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2014 Recruiting Profiles

Old 03-24-2015, 03:59 PM   #401
cincrulz11
Epic Member

cincrulz11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachpipe View Post
I copy and pasted What he said a few posts above. And then you throw out some off based comment about someone youve never met about their job. I dont even know why im sticking up for other people, probably because im tired of you spewing ignorance as facts
He does it in nearly every single thread he posts in. He trolls the entire board over and over and nothing is ever done about it. If you mention the trolling, your posts get deleted.
cincrulz11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 04:02 PM   #402
KJ's#1Supporter

KJ's#1Supporter is on a distinguished road
IMO if Clark leaves UC projected strictly has a 4 moving forward, then he won't have a chance to play in the NBA.
KJ's#1Supporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 04:05 PM   #403
cincrulz11
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ's#1Supporter View Post
IMO if Clark leaves UC projected strictly has a 4 moving forward, then he won't have a chance to play in the NBA.
Clark might be a guy that is a great college player but will have to play overseas. Nothing wrong with that. I'm not sure he has the body type as far as length and athleticism is concerned for the nba, even at the 3.
Old 03-24-2015, 04:24 PM   #404
Bulldog01
Banned

Bulldog01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachpipe View Post
mmmkkkkaaaayyyyyy. Thing is. Chad mentioned just yesterday in a thread you were in talking about seeing Gary play as a sophomore . I copy and pasted What he said a few posts above. And then you throw out some off based comment about someone youve never met about their job. I dont even know why im sticking up for other people, probably because im tired of you spewing ignorance as facts
Lol. Chad seen him play on FILM. Thing is if you was Chad you'll know why I asked question. This thread started in 2013 by Jeff. go back and look at first comments by jeff. At least 2x it mentions Clark playing 3 in college. Chad doesn't say nothing about Clark not playing the 3 until 2015!!! Last night I said Clark will make his money at next level playing the 3 and that he played perimeter alot in high school. Chad comes in saying blah blah blah about something NOBODY said. Which was Clark was a 3 in high school. It's plenty of guys in elementary, middle school , high school, college, nba, overseas, d-league, YMCA, street ball that play the 4/5 that operate from perimeter, so I never understood what he nor you are talking about
Bulldog01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 04:25 PM   #405
Bulldog01
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincrulz11 View Post
Clark might be a guy that is a great college player but will have to play overseas. Nothing wrong with that. I'm not sure he has the body type as far as length and athleticism is concerned for the nba, even at the 3.
Nothing wrong with fans wanting him to be lottery pick either. He most definitely has nba skills
Old 03-24-2015, 04:28 PM   #406
cincrulz11
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog01 View Post
Nothing wrong with fans wanting him to be lottery pick either.
That is true for sure.
Old 03-24-2015, 04:30 PM   #407
KJ's#1Supporter

KJ's#1Supporter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincrulz11 View Post
I agree he doesn't have the length and athleticism to be an Amir Johnson or Maxiell traditional 4 type. Marcus Morris, Millsap, Love, Bosh, DeMarre Carroll, Draymond Green, Harrison Barnes, Parsons, Khris Middleton, Patrick Patterson, Tobias Harris, Rudy Gay, Ibaka, Deng, Ilyasova, Mitotic and Sullinger are all examples of guys who play at the 4 AND average over 1 made 3 per game. That's the way the NBA is going. I also agree that there'd be no shame in him playing overseas, but I still have higher hopes. I know Chad said he's watched him since a sophomore, and I don't doubt at all that he didn't have a great face up/mid range game then. But just bc he didn't have that in his game at age 16-17, doesn't mean he can't by 22-23.
KJ's#1Supporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 04:34 PM   #408
Chad Brendel
Elite Member

Chad Brendel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog01 View Post
Lol. Chad seen him play on FILM. Thing is if you was Chad you'll know why I asked question. This thread started in 2013 by Jeff. go back and look at first comments by jeff. At least 2x it mentions Clark playing 3 in college. Chad doesn't say nothing about Clark not playing the 3 until 2015!!! Last night I said Clark will make his money at next level playing the 3 and that he played perimeter alot in high school. Chad comes in saying blah blah blah about something NOBODY said. Which was Clark was a 3 in high school. It's plenty of guys in elementary, middle school , high school, college, nba, overseas, d-league, YMCA, street ball that play the 4/5 that operate from perimeter, so I never understood what he nor you are talking about
I saw Gary play IN PERSON at least 20 times between his sophomore and senior year.

Back to not posting here. Good god...
Chad Brendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 08:33 AM   #409
BearcatSpaniard513
Elite Member

BearcatSpaniard513 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ's#1Supporter View Post
I agree he doesn't have the length and athleticism to be an Amir Johnson or Maxiell traditional 4 type. Marcus Morris, Millsap, Love, Bosh, DeMarre Carroll, Draymond Green, Harrison Barnes, Parsons, Khris Middleton, Patrick Patterson, Tobias Harris, Rudy Gay, Ibaka, Deng, Ilyasova, Mitotic and Sullinger are all examples of guys who play at the 4 AND average over 1 made 3 per game. That's the way the NBA is going. I also agree that there'd be no shame in him playing overseas, but I still have higher hopes. I know Chad said he's watched him since a sophomore, and I don't doubt at all that he didn't have a great face up/mid range game then. But just bc he didn't have that in his game at age 16-17, doesn't mean he can't by 22-23.
I've been a huge Clark fan from day 1. I was at Jason Maxiell's first UC game, and same for Gary's. I saw a lot of similarities from the beginning. Clark does not have the same length or muscle Maxiell had, but he'll put some muscle on. It was clear in the UK game he needs to work on some more post moves and extend his range (since he is an undersized 4). He slowly backs his defender down, spins to his left and tries the bank shot. Being able to make the occasional 3 and having more range couldn't hurt his NBA chances. If he was 6'9 he wouldn't be in Clifton though
BearcatSpaniard513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 09:32 AM   #410
Bulldog01
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearcatSpaniard513 View Post
I've been a huge Clark fan from day 1. I was at Jason Maxiell's first UC game, and same for Gary's. I saw a lot of similarities from the beginning. Clark does not have the same length or muscle Maxiell had, but he'll put some muscle on. It was clear in the UK game he needs to work on some more post moves and extend his range (since he is an undersized 4). He slowly backs his defender down, spins to his left and tries the bank shot. Being able to make the occasional 3 and having more range couldn't hurt his NBA chances. If he was 6'9 he wouldn't be in Clifton though
Clark is going pro. Reminds me of millsap from Atlanta