Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2016, 01:31 PM   #1
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Homecoming Scrimmage

There will be a scrimmage open to the public on October 22nd at 12:00 pm. Who's going?
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 01:42 PM   #2
#BearcatNation
Epic Member

#BearcatNation is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat_NTS View Post
There will be a scrimmage open to the public on October 22nd at 12:00 pm. Who's going?
Maybe. Wish it was somewhere else. Having it at home is kind of boring to me. I loved the Bearcats at the Banks thing two years ago.
#BearcatNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 01:51 PM   #3
L-T
Epic Member

L-T is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BearcatNation View Post
Maybe. Wish it was somewhere else. Having it at home is kind of boring to me. I loved the Bearcats at the Banks thing two years ago.
Wow, I'm surprised to hear that some of the staunchest Cronin supporters are too bored to be attending.

I will absolutely and enthusiastically be attending and looking for that next diamond in the rough to take JJ's spot on top of the pedestal. I suspect it will probably be Cane Broom. Nonetheless, I honestly can't wait to get my first look at the team. For the last decade, this has always been one of the highlights of each season.
L-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 01:55 PM   #4
coachpipe
Banned

coachpipe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I think it was only at the Banks because the football team was playing at Paul Brown. Could be wrong and it could have just been coincidence
coachpipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 02:14 PM   #5
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-T View Post
Wow, I'm surprised to hear that some of the staunchest Cronin supporters are too bored to be attending.

I will absolutely and enthusiastically be attending and looking for that next diamond in the rough to take JJ's spot on top of the pedestal. I suspect it will probably be Cane Broom. Nonetheless, I honestly can't wait to get my first look at the team. For the last decade, this has always been one of the highlights of each season.
True Bearcat fan. I agree that the beginning of the season is the best time for us because that's before the optimism dies.
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 02:24 PM   #6
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I love how someone who doesn't absolutely despise Cronin translates to you as the "staunchest Cronin supporter".

Be honest, did he f*ck your wife or something?
Hey really there is know need for that. We are talking sports here. Your comment was vulgar and disgusting. You should banned permanently.

Last edited by WAITE HOYT 2; 10-13-2016 at 02:29 PM.
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 02:29 PM   #7
L-T
Epic Member

L-T is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat_NTS View Post
True Bearcat fan. I agree that the beginning of the season is the best time for us because that's before the optimism dies.
You actually get to see each player playing free and easy in a natural environment and it's amazing how talented some of them actually are. Once the season starts, the pace of play slows to a crawl and something weird happens to many of them. I still have faith in what I saw out of JJ in last year's scrimmage and i believe, or should I say hope, that we get to actually see his talent blossom before he gets out of here in 3 years. I'm certainly looking forward to seeing Broome compete against the other guys on the team and how Cumberland performs offensively. We certainly need him to help to upgrade the offensive options that we have at our disposal.
L-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 02:33 PM   #8
Madman81
Elite Member

Madman81 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAITE HOYT 2 View Post
Hey really there is know need for that. We are talking sports here. Your comment was vulgar and disgusting. You should banned permanently.
Madman81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 02:37 PM   #9
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
I'm very excited to hear your guys' assessments of Broome. I have high hopes and really don't know who to compare him to. But I like that he can score and by all accounts has a very high BBall IQ. If Jenifer can give us legitimate minutes as an upperclassman, maybe we'll be lucky enough to see him and Broome on the floor together for some spurts. I know that's way down the road, but it sounds like Broome is a guy who has to be on the floor.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 02:37 PM   #10
#BearcatNation
Epic Member

#BearcatNation is on a distinguished road
It was a joke, guys. Relax.

I really am just curious why L-T has it out for Cronin so much that EVERY post in some form shines him in a negative light.

Every. Post.
#BearcatNation is offline   Reply With Quote