Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > 2018 Recruiting Profiles

Old 05-06-2017, 09:35 AM   #81
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
QB Chase Wolf committed to Wisconsin.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 04:46 PM   #82
Bearcat2121

Bearcat2121 is on a distinguished road
Anyone know of any recruits that could be committing soon?
Bearcat2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 11:16 AM   #83
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst

the_one_32 will become famous soon enoughthe_one_32 will become famous soon enough
Hearing Colerain LB Dan Bolden remains "very interested" in the Bearcats but may wait to sign until season is over. Lots of people around the city think his recruitment will blow up once he's the star of the defense. Seems to me he's still holding out for a Michigan offer.
the_one_32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 01:54 PM   #84
Bearcat2121

Bearcat2121 is on a distinguished road
I guess we picked up a transfer from Boston College. Don't know much about him tho. Think the article I read says he will be sitting out this year and coming in the following year as a rush defensive end. Apparently he will have 3 years left of egibility.
Bearcat2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 05:49 PM   #85
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

AZ BEARCAT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat2121 View Post
I guess we picked up a transfer from Boston College. Don't know much about him tho. Think the article I read says he will be sitting out this year and coming in the following year as a rush defensive end. Apparently he will have 3 years left of egibility.
Cincinnati guy ???
AZ BEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 05:52 PM   #86
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

On Friday evening former Boston College LB Ethan Tucky announced that he will be transferring to the University of Cincinnati to continue his football career. The Delaware, Ohio native visited the Cincinnati campus on Wednesday and has told Bearcat Journal that he will be moving to defensive end upon his arrival. Tucky will sit out the 2017 season as a transfer and have 3 years of eligibility remaining when he takes the field in 2018.
Old 05-21-2017, 06:01 PM   #87
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

Thumbs up nice list ! keep um coming

Tucky, a very high 3*, was one of the highest rated recruits BC, landed in the Class of 2016, choosing BC over UK, Iowa, Indiana, Cincinnati, Northwestern and Wisconsin. Interesting tweet above, according to my source it appears that Tucky wanted to play closer to home in Ohio. As mentioned above he is already planning a visit to Kentucky, who offered him in the first go round. Another school worth watching is Cincinnati. Al Washington accepted a job with the Bearcats this winter, and he was Tucky’s primary recruiter when he came to BC. Could they reunite at a school much closer to his home?

Ethan Tucky came to Boston College early in 2016, and practiced with the team during the spring. He was redshirted his freshman year, and did not see any action. It did not appear that he would be starting this fall, as BC already had Ty Schwab, Connor Strachan and Kevin Bletzer/Sharrieff Grice set to fill in that last slot.
Old 05-27-2017, 11:28 PM   #88
prancer

prancer is on a distinguished road
http://www.gobearcats.com/sports/m-f...052617aab.html

Highlights:
- He talks about recruiting from "The State of Cincinnati" as a huge priority
- He avoided referring to OSU by name; says UC wants to compete with them and every other "major" program

LF is obviously killing it in recruiting. Now I'm excited to see what his team looks like on the field. If they look good this fall, I think recruiting will take off to an even higher level.
prancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 05:07 PM   #89
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst

the_one_32 will become famous soon enoughthe_one_32 will become famous soon enough
Colerain LB Daniel Bolden is currently on a visit at Washington State. Bigger schools are starting to come calling. Washington State is definitely on the up tick.
the_one_32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 08:22 AM   #90
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
Can anyone give a comment (or grade) as to how we are doing at each position in recruiting? It looks like we have done very well at a few positions but I would like to know where CLF is going to need to focus on recruiting in the future to round it all out.

QB
RB
WR
TE
OL

DL
ILB
OLB
CB
S

I assume CLF will do well to round out his D. It looks like we are looking VERY good at QB and have a nice TE recruit. Looking decent at CB from what I have seen. I see a couple WR commits. Any news on RB or O line? Any grades at this point per position? (obviously the grade would be compared to UC's recruiting history and not Alabamas).
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote