Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-21-2018, 06:15 AM   #171
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
Probably blew a 22 point lead in 10 minutes against a 7 seed and he isn't happy about it. Idk.
LOL!!! that pissed me off as well. Lets all try to remember we are all prone to make these kind of comments under those circumstances. No one was happy with how the game and season ended.
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 08:37 AM   #172
GarradJ21
Epic Member

GarradJ21 is on a distinguished road
The problem with bad publicity on the college front is it can ruin recruiting. Professional sports they have to be on that team regardless in order to get paid so the teammates can come together and play for theirs selves and team not so much the coaches. College kids can simply just ransfer or just not commit if things are going bad.
GarradJ21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 08:48 AM   #173
cincycpaw
Epic Member

cincycpaw will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarradJ21 View Post
The problem with bad publicity on the college front is it can ruin recruiting. Professional sports they have to be on that team regardless in order to get paid so the teammates can come together and play for theirs selves and team not so much the coaches. College kids can simply just ransfer or just not commit if things are going bad.
In this case there was a clear path to avoiding this bad publicity.
cincycpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 09:03 AM   #174
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Mick needs to hire the Legend.

I will fix the offense and won't be a yes man on the sidelines.

Let's start a campaign.
TheLivingLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 11:33 PM   #175
ZCat
Elite Member

ZCat is on a distinguished road
I don't want to fire the coach. But I am curious. At a lot of programs the big boosters run the show. Does UC have a lot of real big boosters? How do they feel about our coach? Are they putting some pressure on him or the athletic director? Where is LT when you need him?

And by pressure I don't mean to be fired. But to possibly decrease the sideline antics. And have an offensive guy on the bench. Not just a bunch of Yes Men.
ZCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 07:09 AM   #176
collards

collards is on a distinguished road
The jab at memphis

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincrulz11 View Post
kenyon martin!

(this is just a jab at memphis)
or memphis jab at us was the hiring of Tony yates.
collards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 07:12 AM   #177
collards

collards is on a distinguished road
Final Fours? It is ancient basketball history. 26 years now. Recruits are 17-18 years old.
collards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 10:12 PM   #178
bearcatz1

bearcatz1 is on a distinguished road
How come they never get Cronin to come on espn and be an analyst?? Rhetorical question
bearcatz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 02:40 PM   #179
Weez1414

Weez1414 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLivingLegend View Post
Mick supporter... but it's time to cut the losses and move along.

Best team in a decade. Cupcake draw and bounced.

Appreciate building back the program. Players play way to tight in big moments.
IT'S PROLLY THE SLIPPERIEST SLOPE IN COLLEGE HOOPS. WE ALL KNOW YOUR NOT GOIMG TO FIND ANYONE BETTER ESP IN THIS CONF. NEARLY 30 WINS PER SEASON. RANKED EVERY YEAR... ON THE OTHER HAND I BELIEVE THE CEILING IS REACHED AND THE OFFENSE HAS BEEN SO BAD FOR YEARS I FOR ONE CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE..HAHA.. ALSO THEIR JUST KIDS OUT THERE ALBEIT PISSING AWAY THE LEAD WAS ON PLAYERS AND SOME COACHING...HE CAN'T BE FLIPPING OUT ON SIDELINES WHILE TEAM IS SHITTING THEMSELVES. SOMEONE HAS TO TAKE CONTROL. JUST CRAZY HOW SOMEONE CAN'T MIX IN SOME OFFENSE INTO THE SCHEME. NOT TO REHASH THE BULLSHIT THAT WENT DOWN BUT WHOEVER IT WAS ON FLATOUT THE TEAM NEEDED TO DRIVE MORE... NEVADA JUST LOST TO LOYOLA WHO I BELIEVE ONLY MADE 3 -3'S... STARTED 13-13 IN 2ND HALF...LOOKED LIKE A LAYUP DRILL..CATS COULDA DONE SAME. LAST NIGHT'S GAMES DIDN'T HELP THE MOURNING..HAHA
Weez1414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 02:53 PM   #180
Jon Rycek
Epic Member

Jon Rycek is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
Probably blew a 22 point lead in 10 minutes against a 7 seed and he isn't happy about it. Idk.
It's almost as if some fans think when the team losses it affects them more.
Jon Rycek is offline   Reply With Quote