Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Community Clubhouse > Cronin's Corner

Old 01-10-2014, 05:37 PM   #11
david aka the TYZ
Epic Member

david aka the TYZ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAITE HOYT 2 View Post
David if you want to eat out and watch the game in the Mason area try Quatmans, good burger and I guarantee they will put the game on for you. If you just want a burger try Terry's turf Club.
I will have to check that place out sometime. We meet in Milford because the one guy lives down near Kellogg Ave. and it is in the middle. We watched the Memphis game at Greenies in Milford off Rt. 28. We were the only people there at the time, but when I went in and asked to have the game on the manager asked what TV and he would put it on anywhere. Then I asked to have the volume on since the volume was on Sportscenter and he changed it for us. Again we were the only patrons there at the time, so there was no reason for conflicts. Since UC won by 16 I told him his place was good luck for us and we would be back. The place seemed like a nice place, I had been there once before just to grab a drink with a friend. But they got 4 pool tables, a big bar and some other video games. Their call to fame I guess would be indoor golf. They have (I didn't go up close to look) what I assume to be simulated golf courses hitting into a screen. There were several people showing up with full sets of clubs to play, so if golf is your thing it could be an intersting thing to check out.

As far as b-dubs is concerned I am still two weeks later yet to receive a response from them. My boycott for them might transfer to all their locations since they don't seem too concerned about responding to my complaint. For what it's worth this is the first time I've ever gone out of my way to complain about a business online or by phone or anything. It's not like I just complain to complain. I was completely outraged by what transpired there.
Old 01-10-2014, 05:38 PM   #12
BearcatMick
Elite Member

BearcatMick is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
David if you want to eat out and watch the game in the Mason area try Quatmans, good burger and I guarantee they will put the game on for you. If you just want a burger try Terry's turf Club.
TTC is highly over-rated and overprice. 5 Guys burgers is much better and cheaper.
Old 01-10-2014, 06:00 PM   #13
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearcatMick View Post
TTC is highly over-rated and overprice. 5 Guys burgers is much better and cheaper.
thanks I'll give it a try. My kids like 5 guys as well. I enjoy The Mound in Norwood and Quatmans in Mason or Norwood.
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 07:59 PM   #14
handwaver

handwaver is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nparker1 View Post
i know when i want to watch a cleveland browns game, i go to the browns bar, not bw3s...i am not sure if Uk or UL bars exist, but i am sure there are plenty of places to watch that game...personally, i would never walk into a bar, observe several fans of a particular watching a screen, and ask to have my preferred game be broadcast...the manager had poor business sense, and the uk fan was, as i have come to expect, rude and self absorbed...
you (generic "you" not you) wanna watch U of L or KY? Go to freaking Kentucky....don't they have tv's most everwhere now? This is Cincinnati, not KY north.
handwaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 06:33 PM   #15
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Quote:
thanks I'll give it a try. My kids like 5 guys as well. I enjoy The Mound in Norwood and Quatmans in Mason or Norwood.
Quatmans is fantastic... Specially the original one. Nothin like paper plates and actual cans of coke.
Old 02-01-2014, 06:39 PM   #16
Scheids21
Epic Member

Scheids21 is on a distinguished road
Zips anyone?
Scheids21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 02:27 PM   #17
LaxCat31

LaxCat31 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scheids21 View Post
Zips anyone?
BEST BURGER IN CINCINNATI!
LaxCat31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 02:36 PM   #18
JumpinJack5
Epic Member

JumpinJack5 is on a distinguished road
Arthur's makes a great burger also! One of the most underrated burgers in the city is the Dilly Cafe's (in Mariemont) bourbon burger. Went to Quatmans last night, they never disappoint. Has anyone had the Chuck Norris burger at Flipdaddy's? That was really good also. We have so many good burger options in Cincy, you can't really go wrong.
Old 02-02-2014, 09:40 PM   #19
Bcatfollower
Epic Member

Bcatfollower is on a distinguished road
I went to the new Buffalo Wild Wings in Newport and I asked them to put the game on so they put it on the mega tv... it was pretty awesome.
Bcatfollower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 10:44 PM   #20
Cataclysmo

Cataclysmo is on a distinguished road
The site of a Bearcat filled Buffalo Wild Wings in Charlotte hours before kickoff was very cool. Won't forget moments like that anytime soon
Cataclysmo is offline   Reply With Quote